IT CAST : Types of movies you act with them in

Jaeden : A romance movie.
But you're the kids of the parents who have romance, so there's nothing between the two of you.

Bill : An action/romance movie.
The both of you are spies, and end up at each other's necks. The two of you are supposed to assassinate one another, but you end up falling deeply in love.

Finn : A Disney movie.
Where the two of you are main characters and go to a Musical highschool, basically end up troubled with romance and drama. But both find a passion for singing.

[ Snatched Highschool Musical. ]

Wyatt : Comedy movie.
One where the two of you are siblings/meeting up for a family get together and everything that could possibly go wrong.. does.

Jack : A parody movie.
A mash-up of parodies based off of different movies, like Mama, etc.
Basically like the Scary Movie series.

Sophia : A chick flick.
The both of you play two best friends who end up going to high school and having tough times/boy problems. Really a cliche.

Jeremy : A child's movie.
The two of you are voice actors for a delightful movie, like Toy Story, or even Inside Out.

Nicholas : Suspenseful movie.
He plays your very twisted neighbor, who pulls all kinds of sadistic pranks on you and eventually kidnaps you whole.

Chosen : A horror movie.
Basically like Chucky. When a doll comes to life and attacks every single one of the characters. The characters being Chosen, extras, and you.