IT CAST : The love story that they tell others

Jack : "Oh, how [Y/N] and I met.. well..
I think she was just direly in love with me as soon as she looked my way. I mean, she even came up to me and felt my muscles.."

"That's SO how it went."

Finn : "We were probably the best Roblox duo to ever form. But she was never as good as me and never will be, hAhAhA!"

"Keep dreaming, Frog."

Wyatt : "I totally didn't just think she was cute and start conversation with her. No, no! I took the professional way around this-"

"He got me Chick-Fil-A."

"NO!"

Chosen : "She was a big fan account of my costars and me. Truthfully I think she had shirts with my face on them. Romantic, right?"

Jeremy : "She looked very respectful to my parents, and they invited her over a couple of times. But they don't know how she curses behind closed doors.."

Sophia : "I thought I was gifted by the Gods, but then I realized I was actually cursed by the devil."

Owen : "Oh. Our love story? Nothing romantic. Just a candlelit dinner, violin players, and a few dances with her under the moonlight."

"Really?"

"Nah, I'm kidding. We just hit
it off on Tinder."

Nicholas : "She had the same sense of humor as me, and I found that really awful. Because my humor is awful. Man, she's a terrible person-"

"HEY!"

"But I love you!"

Bill : "I'm telling you, she was just so beautiful, and in that moment.. I knew that I wanted her to be mine. Turns out I was wrong."

"BILL!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

Jaeden : "She actually scared me at first, but then I met her. She scared me more after that."

"Babe-"

"AH!"