Chapter 23

He kissed me?!

I wanted to pull away, but my body was paralysed. Instead, I closed my eyes and kissed him back. After a few seconds we both finally pulled away.

I looked at him with shocked eyes as he quickly stood up.

"i-I'm so sorry!", he said as he looked around as if he didn't know what to do.

"I'll go now!", he said as he slipped on his shirt and headed for the door.

"wait", I snapped making him turn his head to me.

"I haven't finished treating your bruises", I said as he slowly came back and sat back down on the bed. He lifted his shirt as I wrapped a bandage around his torso to cover his wounds.

I could feel his eyes on me, watching my every movement making me feel awkward.

"it'd done", I said as he thanked me and swiftly sped out of the infirmary. After a few moments of me quietly sitting there, I also went out of the infirmary.

Jungkook's POV

What were you thinking jungkook? She doesn't even like you and you kissed her!

My thoughts were interrupted by Jin Hyung's voice.

"huh?", I asked snapping my head towards him.

"I asked if you were ok", he said as I nodded.

"I'm fine hyung", I said as he looked me with 'mum eyes' making me scared.

"I don't believe you, spill it kid", he said.

"there's nothing to sa-"

"NOW!"

"ok fine! HanawastreatingmywoundsintheinfirmaryandoutofnowhereIkissedher!", I said really quickly making jin hyung cross his eyebrows in confusion.

"what?", he asked as I sighed.

"I kissed Hana", I said as he gasped.

"aish, you idiot. Why would you kiss her, do you think she wanted you to kiss her? Goodness, this kid", he said as he continued lecturing me.

"what's going on?", asked V hyung as he came and sat down.

"kookie kissed Hana when she probably didn't want to", explained jin hyung to Taehyung as I sighed.

"wow, smooth move dude", said V hyung smirking at me leaving jin hyung shocked.

"thanks hyung, you think so?", I said as he smiled.

"I know so"

Hana's POV

I picked at the chicken salad in front of me with my fork as I sighed.

"ok that's it, what's wrong?", asked Minjun making me look at her.

"what do you mean?", I asked.

"you've been fiddling with your chicken for the last ten minutes, something's definitely wrong", she said making me sigh again. She knows me well.

"it's just that-.......... jungkook kissed me in the infirmary", I said as they looked shocked.

"what did you do?", asked Hyejin.

"I.........kissed him back", I said making them more shocked.

"Hana, do you like him or not?", asked Hyejin.

"be honest with us, we're your best friends", said Minjun as I thought that it should be ok to tell them. Like they said. They are my best friends.