Chapter 3

.: Hey welcome to Game Grumps let's continue on with our story shall we. Finally got time to write where I wasn't stressed and contemplating my life choices so haha let's go and get this on! HEHEHEHEJENEHEEEEE!!!:.

(UN IMPORTANT NOTE: While I was writing this the Jaws sound track was playing in the background. So yeah....)

•••

.:Bucks POV:.

"Son, sometimes I wonder how you snuck into this family."

I over heard the jungles well known egg poachers bickering as the cool water from the shower dropped down upon me.

"Figaro! Figaro, figaro, figaro! With you in a minute," my finger stuck out from the curtain followed by my head. "I'll have to rinse and repeat!"

The eldest of the three groaned. "Ugh that weasel is such a buzzkill. Let's go kids." They flew off just as I moved the curtain in my towel. I looked at the mother of the egg.

"Don't worry, ma'am. I'll catch the crew that poached your egg," I picked up the coconut beverage beside me and took a sip of it. "Ahhhh~" laughing, I threw the drink and dropped the towel. "It's a pun! I'm winking under the eyepatch."

I spread my arms and fell freely down towards the poachers making sure to grab some "fruit" while.

(Play song if u wish)

"A mother is crying, a damsel in distress. Foreboding intruders have made such a mess. What I detect is a," I grabbed the egg. "Lack of respect. For all that is precious and deer. I am the pint-sized protector of this lost world."

"You mean we?" My wife stands gripping the side of a rock wall. I land beside her.

"Of course my dear," I winked. "But our friends call us Buck, and Y/N." The poachers smashed into the rock wall. "Well played, guys." The egg is snatched from my grip. "We have a message, bullies not welcome," Y/N snags the egg. "Return what you've stolen. Go back where you came from, la la la la la... You know we're greater so don't be a hater. You may be Jurassic, but we are fantastic."

Y/N and I ride down the wall using our knives as leverage. "Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Fiiiiiiiigaro!" the sound echos in the cave, and we lean on the Dino. "Oh, love that bit. Running and climbing and spinning and grinning and dashing and diving and dodging and striding and gliding and staying alive, and these are a few of things that we do before before lunch." We reach the end of the cave, and jump off. "Death defying. Danger denying. Look, we're flying! You might think we're mad but, hey you only live once!"

We land on the ground gripping the egg, and the others follow in suit.

"No need to thank us, but if you insist, we won't resist. Who smells like fish?" We both look around at the confused Dino's. "Hold on to your butts! Class di..........." the note causes a rock avalanche and we ride the egg down a path the while the others freak out and get crushed under the rocks. "....smissed!" Y/N catches the coconut, takes a sip, then proceeds to throw it behind her. I look at her and kiss her cheek.

"Good egg." I say to the egg clutched between our arms. Then explosion. The mother dinosaur comes running down the hill and our attention goes to her.

"Here you are my lady." I hold out the egg for her and she licks me. The baby Dino pops out from the egg and kisses Y/Ns cheek. She smiles. The rocks then moved indicating that the Poachers were climbing out. I hand the mother her egg.

"Go! We'll lead them away." Y/N says to the mother.

The threes heads pops out and look around for the two weasels.

"Oh, that was fun! Same time same place next week?" Buck and Y/N had a rock tied up to send them up. They let go and shot up. "Toodles!

The two soar through the air parallel to one another.
"Weaseled our way out of that one, love."

"You've got that right." Y/N replies to his response and pecks him on the cheek. In the distance lights flickered from down below amongst the trees.

"Hmm. What's all that flashing and dazzle about?" Distracted, they slam into the side of a cliff. Rock almost. "Ow! Who puts a rock in the middle of  a jungle! Ow!

They fall down into the trees. Smacking and sliding down every branch and tree in their path, until they reach the bottom and slide down a vine. The end reaches a cave, a red light illuminates from inside.

"Mmm," Buck gleans at the cave and spots glimmering from further inside. "Ooh."

Buck and Y/N make their way down into the cave. The reach a clearing.

"Ha!" they continue forward.

"What is this place?" Y/N moves forward and steps on a pallet on one of the rocks. "Whoops!"

A rumble from the ground grabs their attention. A giant stone emerges growing in size till the rumbling stops and it's silent once more.
The two walk over to it examining it closely. Buck looks at one of the images imprinted on the side, and gasps. Y/N moves by him and takes a look for herself. Her eyes widen, and she makes eye contact with Buck.

Nothing can deny them for what they saw imprinted on the stone.