Chapter 2

єℓℓσ му ωєαѕℓєѕ! αм∂ нαρρу ¢няιѕтмαѕ! ѕσяяу ιf тнιѕ ωαѕ α ℓιттℓє ℓαтє! ινє вєєи вυѕу, вυт ι нσρє тнιѕ мαкєѕ υρ fσя ιт. иσω σи ωιтн тнє ѕтσяу!!!
_____________****_________

Y/N's POV

My breath hitched as I stared down at him my cheeks wet with tears. I kneeled down to his level.

"Yes," I whispered. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!" I laughed, and jumped on him. He caught me in a embrace, as we hit the ground.

I quickly apologized, but he just chuckled. "It's fine, love. Besides, how can I be upset, when I have just proposed to the love of my life?" He slipped the ring on my finger, and kissed me.

We pulled apart, and he pulled us up to our feet (paws).
"Oh, love! I could see it now! We'll get married, have a few little weasels, go on family adventures, grow old together! Everything will be perfect!" Buck shouted, mapping out our future.

I laughed, "hey aren't I suppose to be the woman here?" I joked. Buck turned to me a grin plastered on his face.

"Very funny, darling. I'm just excited that all," he pulled me in his arms, and pecked my lips. "You know how I am."

I smiled, and ruffled his fur. "Yeah, I do." He smirked and kissed me. I kissed back. His hands run down my arms, until they reach my paws. Unexpectedly, he grasps them, and pulls me with him, breaking the kiss, and startling me. He continued to pull me to the top of the tree, but not before having me close my eyes.

"Buck?" I question, "what are you up to."

He stops me and let's go. I could hear him moving around a bit. "Nothing dear." I smile and shake my head.

Once again, his hands clasp mine, and he brings me to a certain spot.

"Okay. Now, open your eyes."

I immediately open my eyes, and I am met with the most beautiful sunset that I have ever seen (just pretend that the top is iced over)

I gasp in shock, and stare in awe. Arms wrapped around my waist, and a head rested in my shoulder.
"Beautiful isn't it?" Buck rubbed my stomach in a loving manor.

"Yes, it's amazing. " I snuggled into his embraced, and sighed. "This is amazing." I turned my head towards his.

He chuckled and sat down bringing me with him in the same position.
"I wouldn't have it any other way."

••••

Ello my weasels! And Happy New Years Eve! If it is New Years Eve for you.
The new year is coming! And let me just tell you.

2016 was absolute shit.

Not all of it was, but let's be honest. A ton of fucked up things happened, and a lot of great things happened! I just can't wait to start the new year clean and fresh.

What about you guys?

Yes, I am aware that this chapter was short, but I am currently been working on something in the book that many of you have been dying to see happen.

I am writing a lemon.

For the little innocent souls, that don't like that stuff. No biggie. You don't have to read it. It is just what takes place before chapter one, and after the prologue, so you're not missing out on anything important.

Well that about wraps it up
*cough cough* SHERLOCK SEASON 4 in 2 days *cough*

Here are two questions for you.

What are your New Years Resolutions? Mine is to get more physical activity, eat healthy, and get my YouTube channel up!

What did you get for Christmas!
Harry Potter, Harry Potter and more Harry Potter! Oh and some art stuff.

Thank you guys for reading, and I will see you in the next chapter! Good damn bye!