27. Cute French Boys

Start from the beginning

My eyes slightly widened as I almost choked on my spoon. "W-wait what?" My cheeks quickly reddened.

Jesse adorably rolled his eyes as his cherry tinted lips broke out a wide smile, only a moment to expose his incredibly white teeth. "Well, I like being around you. I like everything about you actually." His deep husky voice let out as my mouth immediately widened. "So I'm thinking, let me take you out to an actual date?" He hastily added.

I nervously coughed, trying to change the subject because I felt my anxiety immediately sky rocket. "Me, Benny, and Milan, are planning a party this weekend. I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"Wait, wait, no." Jesse quickly shook his head as a grin formed on his face. "You didn't answer my question, can I take you out or not?"

An exhale left my breath because I actually forgot he was even asking me out. "I-"

I was rapidly cut off by what sounded like the familiarly strong roar coming from a car.

Romeo's car..

My eyes glanced at the muscle car that parked right in front of our table as Ivy and Romeo can be seen through the clear glass.

Jesse and I awkwardly became quiet as Romeo didn't even bother sparing me a glance, Ivy's voice louder than she probably intended.

"I don't know why you keep telling me not to greet him. Just because he might speak a foreign language doesn't mean he doesn't understand the universal wave." She ranted as the car windows slowly went up, cutting her voice as Romeo walked over to the other door to open it for Ivy.

All of a sudden, after she got out of the car, her hand quickly waved at me.

I waved back, trying to smile.

"See." Ivy let out towards Romeo as she began to walk with him towards the frozen yogurt place. "Told you the cute French boy knows what a wave is." She giggled, then entering the opened door with Romeo.

My face was just plastered with actual shock as I couldn't believe what the hell I just heard. "Are they talking about you? Wait, your French?" Jesse subtly furrowed his eyebrows down as his deep voice quickly spoke out. "I thought you're from Texas?"

"I am from Texas!" I sharply whispered. "That boy, he's just lying to her saying he's straight when he's clearly gay. He honestly thinks he can become straight if he just tries hard enough. He's only doing it too because his dad is really against it."

Jesse's bright blue eyes shimmered as they widened at me. "That's really sad." He spoke low as I quickly nodded in response. "Holy shit, I wanna give him a hug." Jesse slightly pouted.

"I know!" I quietly exclaimed. "He's also trying to cover everything up. He told her that Camp Closeted is a bible camp only filled with guys. Now she thinks the only reason why there's guys there is that so we don't get tempted to wanna do things with a girl, or whatever."

"Damn." Jesse tiredly sighed as he just looked down. "Poor girl, she seems chill too."

After awhile, my eyes couldn't help but follow the two finish their yogurt, my eyes glancing at Blaire visibly rolling her eyes in pleasure at the view of Romeo.

I couldn't exactly hear what was being said but Ivy quickly got all up on the cash register and looked like she was telling Blaire to stop. Blaire quickly finished charging their yogurts with widened eyes, Ivy and Romeo preparing to walk back out again.

Romeo opened the door for Ivy again as her voice was becoming audible once more. "That nasty hoe. I cant believe she even dared to do that in front of me! She's lucky I didn't slap her." Her high pitched voice spoke out as Romeo remained quiet.