Chapter 60

Tris POV

I wake up to Christina shaking me frantically.

"What! What!" I say rubbing my eyes escaping her grip.

"GET UP! We have to get you ready!!" She squeals running to my empty closet.

I groan.
"Ready for what?!" I ask. She pulls out my black graduation dress and then I put the pieces together. Today I make a big decision. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Christina grabs my wrist and forces me to sit up. She takes out her emergency makeup kit and starts caking my face with makeup.

"Christina, not that I care, but where's all your other makeup?" I ask.

"At Will's I finished packing a while ago missy!" She says, "now, hold still!" She finishes poking at my face and begins to take my dress out of its bag.

"Now, Tris, CAREFULLY put this on! And I'll be right back!" She says skipping away towards her bedroom. Oh jeez. I do as told and carefully slip the dress on. She comes back a few minutes later with makeup on, and she's in her dress. She claps her hands and does one of her little moments where she squeals as loud as she can almost causing my ear drums to pop out of my head. I still hope to get used to that one day.

"Let's go!" She says grabbing my wrist and leading me to the ceremony.

*time lapse just bc I'm too lazy to go into graduation detail*

We graduate and before I know it, it's time to chose our jobs. My stomach churns and I feel sick. I skim the crowd and find Tobias's eyes, he smiles at me and I smile back. I still don't know what I want. I have to think fast because it's time.