Chapter 34

Tris POV

We stand in complete silence and I haven't moved an inch. Tobias stands there with his arms crossed and a raised eyebrow. I gulp. Then all of a sudden Marlene grabs a gun from her pocket and shoots Tobias with a serum. She did this so fast I barley had time to breathe.

"THINK FAST!" She screamed. Then Tobias fell to the ground and fell into a deep sleep.

"MARLENE!" I say.

"What?" She says shrugging her shoulders, "he'll wake up..... Eventually."

"Didn't mean you had to shoot my boyfriend!" I run to his side to make sure he's not hurt. I notice the serum injection in his shoulder so I pull it out.

"Oh so he is your boyfriend?" She says crossing her arms and wiggling her eyebrows. I hate when people do that, it's so creepy. I roll my eyes and put the serum on the floor as Marlene chuckles. We head towards the computer screens but I stop to kiss Tobias's cheek.

"Ok now let's see," she fiddles with the computer screens until we find the hidden camera we placed in Zeke's apartment.

"Now let the fun begin." She smirks and sits back in a chair, I sit beside her and can't help but giggle a little.

"Ooh ooh here he comes!" She says giggling. I smile and notice he's wearing his signature black leather jacket. He loves that thing more then you think and his clenched fists signal he's mad. I bet it's either because Christina didn't let Zeke step anywhere near Shaunna, or he didn't find them.

I watch as Zeke struggles to twist the door knob. Then suddenly the door comes off the hinges chrashing on top of Zeke. Marlene dies of laughter and falls out of her chair. I never saw her loosen the hinges, but it was pretty darn funny. Zeke gets up and groans. He forces himself inside and all of a sudden the bucket of goo tips over and gets all over him. He screams in frustration and storms off. He didn't even fall into the other traps, this makes me frown a bit, but I replay what just happened in my mind and I can't hold it in anymore. I start laughing uncontrollably and eventually fall on the floor clutching my stomach. Marlene gets up whipping tears from her eyes from laughing so much.

"Oh. My. Gosh. That was hilarious!" She says.

"I know! Never knew you could be so evil Mar!" I say poking her side.

"Well I try." She says smiling. We decide to head back to our apartments considering we have school tomorrow.