26. You Suck Good

Start from the beginning

"Careful boys!" Minnie laughed behind us, watching us frantically run out the kitchen.

"C-calm down." I laughed as we finally reached the cafeteria again.

Benny was audibly breathing hard. "Ima go find Keanu's fine ass and ask him why he was looking for me. Tell your Italian Stallion I said hi!" He smiled, making me playfully roll my eyes at him as I watched him run away.

Words cannot describe how much I actually want Keanu and Benny to date..

"Jesse I can't do this." I whimpered as I knew I wasn't gonna be able to do it.

"Yes you can." He purred into my ear. "I know it feels really hard but just hold onto it."

Jesse's firm shirtless body brushed up against my back as he helped adjust my hands. "Like this?" I asked.

He didn't respond until he fixed my hand one last time. "Like that." His charming voice deeply spoke against my ear. "Now shoot."

An exhale left my mouth as Jesse's body slowly backed away from mine, giving me space to shoot.

My hands quickly thrusted upward, biting my lip as I watched the basketball fly towards the hoop.

"Aw!" I pouted, watching the ball miss the hoop only by a little. "I suck!"

Jesse chuckled to himself as he ran to go get the ball, his shirtless body glistening from the warmth of the sunset. "You suck good though." He teased.

"Shut up!" I chuckled, what he said making my cheeks slightly burn for some reason. "How would you even know?" I teased back.

Jesse shrugged, my eyes tracing down his gorgeously chiseled body. "I secretly watched you eat yogurt off your spoon and I gotta say, you got some good techniques."

I winced at him as I couldn't help but laugh out at him. "You're such a creep." I grinned widely as I gestured for the ball. "Let me try again." I caught the ball immediately after he threw it at me.

"Focus on the hoop and not suck this time." He deeply chuckled as he winked, continuing to tease me.

I rolled my eyes as I prepared to shoot again. "If I make this, you owe me frozen yogurt." And with that, I quickly thrusted my hands upwards, carefully watching the ball leave my grasp.

I spoke again, this time my tone sounding disappointed as I watched the ball completely miss the hoop. "I give up." I groaned out in annoyance.

"I'm still down for frozen yogurt though!" Jesse just chuckled to himself as he went to go and get the ball again. The second he picked the ball up, his smile rapidly faded away. "Why are you here?" His voice a lot more stern and louder now.

I quickly turned around to see who he was talking to, my eyes widening the second a pair of familiarly striking blue eyes slashed through mine.

"I saved your boy toy and you reward me with a dirty look?" Tristan devilishly smirked as his tongue quickly went over his reddened lips. "How courteous of you Jesse."