Chapter 13: The Secret

Yo I is back!!!!

Natsu POV:

I woke up with Luce next to me. I saw her beautiful sleeping face and smiled. She's all mine and now that I am the strongest dragon nobody will ever take her away from me. What I still wonder is what this Celestial Queen is. I mean Acnologia literally flew away from Luce. Maybe she's super powerful and just doesn't know it. HAHA! Power couple of the century, suck it Ice Princess.

Well in my thoughts I didn't notice that Luce woke up.

"..Natsu..?" She said dazily.

"Hey Luce. I'm right here." I replied

Lucy POV
I woke up feeling really sore, particularly in my legs. That's weird, I wonder why.

It's cuz I fucked you hard
Natsu get outta my head!!
Hehe

I finally look up at him and see him smirking. I playfully punch that smirk off of his face. Playfully! I then attempted to get up and fell right on my face.... NAKED. Natsu was just sitting there laughing his was off!

"Hey idiot! Why don't you quit laughing and help me up." I screamed, clearly annoyed.

"Nah. I think I like the view over here better." He smirked. I practically growled back. In an attempted of getting up, I ended up flipping myself over so my front was facing him.

"Ah... even better" he replied cockily while chuckling. I muttered 'I hate you' repeatedly.

"You didn't seem to hate me last night." he mocked me, killing himself laughing and then walking up to me and flicking my nipple.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL! YOU HELP ME UP OR YOU DIE!" I screamed with a deadly aura and flushed cheeks from his comment.

"Fine fine... geez!" He said picking me up bridal style.

"So anyways" he continued. "Mind telling me what Celestial Queen is" he asked.

"Where did you hear that?" I snapped defensively.

"Oh so you do know something..." he said cornering me.

"Look Luce I know I've been hard on you. But although I love to tease you and watch you blush. I know that it's been out of control lately due to the season. It's simply my instincts. But if you don't tell me what it is I'm not sure if I'll be able to control myself. This Celestial Queen thing, whatever it may be, is concerning to you. For all I know it's a threat to you and I cannot control my protective side. But for the sake of both of us... please, please tell me". He said inches away from my face.

Maybe I should tell him... I mean it's a family secret but he is the love of my life.

Hell yeah I am
Natsu!
Oh sorry.. continue

Okay fine I'll tell him!

"Natsu... you see the thing is...."

Mwhahaha

Welp byeeeeee.