22

Ivan's POV

Jake goes after a while then I go back upstairs.
I. Can we continue?☺️😂
T. Hmm 🤔 maybe but maybe not
I. Really tess😂
T. Yeah ok
I take tessas top off as mine is already off then lock the door because Matthew has got a small bed now so he could come in at any moment. I take the rest of our clothes off then rub tessas pussy while she rubs my dick. She starts to moan so I push her hand off my dick and rub her fast. She moans quite loud then lets out into my hand🤚. I lick it up then slam into Tessa and we both moan💦. Tessa pushes me off?

Tessas POV

I push Ivan off me then go to my draw and get out handcuffs and handcuff his arms and legs to the bed.
I. Kinky shit!
T. You don't the half of it babe!
I. I never knew you had this side of you baby.
T. Shh daddy
I say seductively climbing on him. I rub his dick then move my hair out the way and suck him until he cums in my mouth. He moans and tries to move his feet.
T. Baby stay still.
I. I can't!
I get on top of his dick and jump up and down. But then quickly get off and put a condom on him. Then go back on him and go slow going deep inside me, then go fast and we both moan. I moan loud and I feel him cum.
I. Do I have a turn of doing this to you?
T. ...no!
I take the handcuffs of him but then he handcuffs one of my hand to the bedpost.
T. No babe!!!
I. My turn.
T. I still have my other hand.
I. No you don't.
He handcuffs my other arm and my legs.
T. Babyyyy unlock them
I. please...?
Ivan does puppy eyes 👀 so I just say ok

Ivan's POV

I slide my fingers into tessas pussy and she instantly moans, so I go faster and she moans loudly and then cums into my hand so I lick it up. I then climb on top of her and slide into her going fast and deep. I cum inside the condom and lick tessas pussy up 👅. I get off her take the condom off and clean my dick then rub my self.
T. IVAN! Unlock me.
I. Wait...
T. Ivaannn
I feel myself about to cum so i lean over Tessa then cum over her boobs. Then cum again on her face.
T. Oh my god what the fuck. Unlock me. Please!
I. Ok ok calm down.
I say walking away.
T. Where are you going!?
I go to the toilet and get tissue and wipe my cum off of Tessa then unlock all the handcuffs. She walks over to me
T. I hate you so much
I. I love you too baby
We both laugh and get dressed into our pjs and Tessa unlocks the door. We then go to bed and I hug Tessa then we go to sleep.

Tessas POV

*morning*
I get up and get dressed for the day then feed myself and Matthew and make breakfast for Ivan.
T. IVAN BREAKFAST.
He comes down and eats it. So I go over to Matthew and play with him. After a while I get Matthew dressed and we all brush our teeth. I have work today so I leave for that.

Ivan's POV

Today is Matthews first day of nursery and it turns out I have to stay with him for the day.
*at nursery*
Matthew runs around playing.

Matthews POV

This is an awesome play area I hope we go home soon though. I go over to daddy and ask to go. He's the only daddy here. The rest are mummy's😂. (He can speak and do everything)
M. Daddy.
I. Yeah dude.
M. Can we go now.
I. No we have to stay here. This is your nursery.
M. Oh
C. Yo Ivan.
I. What are you doing here?!
C. I'm here with my girlfriend. She has a kid.
I. What the hell man.
C. I thought you would be happy to see me. It was a mistake what I done dude.
I. Bro what the hell no it wasn't you had a knife.
(Al(allie)-chances gf(made up))
Al. Hey guys.
I. I have to go!
C. Oh ok bye.
I. Matthew!
M. Yah
I. were going dude.
M. Good let's go.
*at team 10 house*
I get Matthew some food and go to jake.
I. You never guess who I saw.
J. Who?
I. Chance and his girlfriend.
J. Where?!?
I. At Matthews nursery. I'm weary about sending him there now.
J. I would be too jeez.
I. Imma go bye bro
J. Bye bro