Eric glared at her and I stepped onto the ledge a little more, then crouched down. "Yeah, come on Chris! I mean, you could just give up- but, isn't being a coward what got you here in the first place?"

I smirked at her and she glared daggers to me. I laughed and walked back over to Peter. He wrapped his arm around me and we all smirked. Eric was smirking at Christina, until he looked over at Peter and I. He glared. "Alright- time."

I raised a brow at him, but he ignored me. Tris, Al, and Will all rushed forward and helped her back over the railing. She clutched onto Tris for dear life. I scoffed, and turned around- walking back to the training room.

I heard Eric's voice behind me, "Dauntless never give up."

I just walked faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was a day off. We were able to do anything we wanted as long as we stayed on Dauntless grounds. I put on a tank top and shorts. Then I headed down to the cave pool I had found a while back.

As I turned the last corner, I bumped into Eric. Great.

I took a step back. He looked me over. "A towel... Let me take a wild guess as to where you are heading."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, so what? It's not like I'm hogging it or anything. It's freezing cold, I don't think anyone wants to get in right now. Except me of course."

He smirked at me. "Well, I happen to be going that way myself."

I smirked, "Really? In a leather jacket?"

He paused for a moment before turning around and walking towards the pool. I followed him. We walked in and I threw my stuff to the side and slipped in. I laid on my back and floated. I peeked out of one eye to see Eric standing at the edge of the pool, in his boxers.

I snorted, which caused me to fall under the water a little bit and swallow some. I came back up coughing and laughing. "Yeah, you totally planned on coming here today huh?"

He rolled his eyes before jumping in. He made a giant wave which pushed me to the opposite end of the pool. I laughed. He came back up and I could see the tattoo on his back. It was beautiful.

He turned to face me, smirking at me. I went pale. "Oh no. No, no, no!!"

He laughed and rushed towards me, grabbing me around the waist and chucking me across the water. I came back to the surface laughing and began splashing water at him. This went one for a few minutes before we had managed to get further down in the pool, and much closer to each other. I took one step and my head dipped under the water. I came back up to hear Eric laughing. It was nice.

I smiled but struggled to keep my head above the water, since I was worn out. Eric seemed to have no trouble touching the bottom.

I groaned, "Damned tall people."

After my sentence, my head bobbed back under once again. When I came back up, I felt a hand wrap around my waist.

I froze. Eric smirked as he pulled me closer to him, and placed me on his knee, so I could sit.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both inched closer together. Our lips came together slowly, before quickly becoming more intense. His hand travelled down to my shorts, and that's when I pulled away.

I smirked at him. "As much fun as this was, I'm afraid I'm not going to be another girl on your fuck list."

I swam to the edge and got out. I wrapped my towel around me and walked toward the exit. I heard him slosh out of the water.