Meeting the enemy

Start from the beginning

“Stay where you are” Lucy shivered, pointing her wand at his back. Zuc did a sarcastic look before turning

“You really think a twig will stop me? Well if you give me five minutes, we can sort this out once and for all,” this confused Lucy who got ready to strike anyway. He pushed her aside and Lucy didn’t retaliate. He grabbed her wrist and she was stunned at his power, but then realised with those muscles he had to be.

He pulled her out into the hall; which could have been another house. The Lord lead her out into the most expensive courtyard ever be told. It had two sweeping gold staircases, leading up to a balcony and several doors, lined with silver. It was darkly beautiful. He whisked her through some double doors, and past several guards who seemed to follow them

“Sir?” Lucy asked, not knowing weather she should call him Zuc or Lord, not that she really wanted to say it.

“Yes, Lucy?” he said as the guards grunted to each other

They slowed their pace and went to a gentle walk; Lucy knowing that Zuc had defence right behind them

“You said that this place was rightly yours. But all your guards are here, isn’t it yours?”

If the trolls spoke English, they would have laughed like the infected humans beside them

“We shall explain later, we are going to the green”

After a couple of minutes of stars truck amazement of the beauty, they made it outside. There where many statues of previous leaders, and an odd montage in the middle of the garden, as they got closer to it, it seemed to show a human, the first stone figure holding the pillar above, the others slowly showing the human being crushed. Lucy shuddered as they prowled through the gardens, and it seemed at least a hundred men and other ‘things’ had dropped their posts to come and watch.

Lucy was beggining to get a bad feeling. 

Lucy was forced to stop by a cling of impeding daggers from other guards, but Zuc was left to walk on. He stopped before turning

“My people. My worthy followers, did I not say on this day you would witness your enemy?” He said loudly. Lucy quivered, the blades inching closer around her.

“People would not join us because of the ‘danger’ they feared. How do you think of them now! They could not believe we faced…a girl? A teenage girl? How do you think of them now, cowering from these spell casters?”

Roars and squeals of laughter echoed around the mountains, the mix of followers was astounding. There where pig like creatures, werewolf’s of free will, vampires and knights, as well as hooded people that mostly looked like assassins and thieves. They had circled them, leaving what looked like an arena for them to fight.

 “And they all descend from one being, that being has destroyed our lives! Our freedom! Our dignity! We should have devoured all of them! But alas our ancestors did not so. But we shall fight them all!” he addressed his army and they cheered as he walked around.

“If you cannot persuade yourself that this is a task most rewarding, think of your pride. Your ancestors will be proud of you; your descendant’s will forever remember you! They shall wake up to a world of wonder and difference, and they shall say ‘I was part of the revolution!’ ‘I am a free man, and forever will be!’”

This made the crowd bob up and down, many thieves smiling, toothless pictures increasing in Lucy’s brain. This is what she would have to face.

“We shall end part of this battle tonight! You shall go home to your family and friends and say ‘ I have witness the start of our future’. And we shall destroy every follower of Lucy Snape’s intentions, tough I doubt many are fighting for her at the moment” he laughed in a low voice.“You asked Lucy why we are here? Would anyone like to tell her?” This was scary now, Zuc was playing with her and there was nothing she could do about it. “We stole a magical item about a year ago, if you remember Lucy, that item helped us to construct a similar weapon, of which of this castle. Our ‘beloved’ King is out tonight, and he has left me in charge of the castle, the silly fool. We have detailed everything inside, and this will help me with one art of my plan”