Idol Crush?

<< Idol Crush?>>

Chanyeol POV

"what are you looking at, Sehun ah?" I tried to peek into his phone but he was too fast. He smile sheepishly and hide his phone behind him. Why is he so secretive? I smirked at him and try to snatch the phone from him but again he is too fast.

"Yah! What are you hiding from me?" I look at him hard. I cock my eyebrow up questioning his weird behaviour.

"Aniya hyung." Again, he smile sheepishly at me. Seriously dude?

But this time, I spotted Baekhyun behind him signalling me to keep quiet. I put on a poker face to trick him and wait for Baekhyun to strike. Baekhyun grab Sehun hands, motioning me to join in. I snatch the phone from Sehun hands while Baekhyun hold his hands tightly. After successfully snatching Sehun phone away, I hi-5 with Baekhyun before we started to laugh our ass off at this.

"Give me back my phone hyung!" Sehun whine.

I grin teasily at him and switch on the phone to see a familiar woman face on the screen. This woman? Isn't she? Both me and Baekhyun turn to each other and look at each other curiously. We turn around to see Sehun blushing profusely. He likes this woman? Since when? Below the picture, there's an article written about her.

~ Baek Hyerin was last seen at Incheon airport on the way to L.A for a concert with the rest of the members who had reached L.A two days ago. Rapper and maknae of FNS korean idol group was busy with a movie coming out soon so she was not be able to take the same plane with the rest of her members. Baek Hyerin was seen late midnight yesterday coming into the airport. Idol prefer to take midnight flight to prevent congestion in the airport. However, that doesn't stop the fans from coming to the airport to visit her. This time, she was seen dressing up in a black long sleeve t-shirt, ripped jeans and a red converse high top. She top it all up with a pair of shades. Her fashion sense was always a talk by everyone around the world. What do you think of her fashion yesterday? Is it good or bad? Leave a comment below and tell us what you think. ~

"Baek Hyerin?" I question him. Baek Hyerin is a quite a global star and is well-known all around the world. But, no matter how hard the journalist or producer begging her to join a variety show or doing an interview for a magazine, she would just reject them flat. That is what make her so mysterious. She has an excellent fashion sense too. Every piece of clothing that she wears out always become the talk of the fashion critics and eventually it will become a trend. This is the girl that Sehun likes?

"Yah! I find her cool thats all. She is good dancer and rapper. I don't like her like that! I find her so mysterious and cool."

"No surprise at all. Nowadays alot of other guys group actually claiming that she is the type of girl they wants to date."

"Baekhyun-hyung, Sehun and Chanyeol-hyung, lets go! We have a program to catch. We are going to be late if we are not leaving now!" Kai shouts from across the room.

Baek Hyerin POV

"That was so tiring," I whine.

My manager smile at me. I have been way too busy every single day that i don't even get to see my own members that often either. Just right at the moment, the tv program is showing music bank. The world most popular music program and worldwide group EXO is coming up. I have always love the songs they made. Theirs songs are just so mysterious and cool.

"Are'nt they cool? I love them so much. All of them are so good looking especially the leader, Suho." My manager stared dreamily at them during EXO interview about their new comeback.

I chuckle. She is so childish and weird sometimes. I guess that's what i love about her.

"Who do you like the most in EXO, Hyerin?" She turn around to me while eyeing me curiously with he big wide eyes.

That's something i never really think about. I love them for their songs but i am not so sure about their members. We have never meet before in reality but I have seen them on TV program. That's all. No close contact at all. And sure they are definitely hot but...

"M-maybe Chanyeol oppa?"

She nodded. I find Chanyeol the funniest in the group. The way he smile so widely at the fans. The way he acts around people. It's just so funny. Anyways, i am not that close with any of them. Just then, i heard the hotel door burst open and i see a tall brunnette haired girl running towards me with a cheeky smile on her face. She hug me so tightly that i almost forget to breathe. Behind her is another short blonde haired girl with a guy following her from behind.

"Finally, you're here. We have been waiting for you for so long!" Dawn scream.

Dawn is the second oldest member in my group but she is also in charge of the visual of the group. Dawn come closer to me to hug me again but was pushed away by the leader of the group, Aozora. She smile at me and smack my head lightly.

"You took so long to come here. My voice is starting to rot because of you." Trust me. To hear that from her is never good.

She smirk. Damn, she's scary when she's mad. Lastly, the only guy member in the group. Yenx. He give me a wide grin and hug me sofly unlike Dawn and say hi. He is oldest in the group and definitely more mature than Dawn.

"I'm back guys. You miss me?" I smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn. I am so sorry for all the mistakes that i did in this story, Do leave me a comment and follow me.