Switching Shoes

[Hey! This for 'Gabriella'! xD Anyway,girl,I picked only one out of thos three,hope it's okay with you. :D See you tomorrow,Gabriella! xD anyway,here you go! Please enjoy,Guys! ^w^]
°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^•°^
Kuroko Tetsuya

I told you this game is fun,mortals. Changing our attitudes with the person written on the paper you picked. Now,be the person on the paper you chose,mortals. I think you already know who I got.
10 minutes ago

  Kagami Taiga: This is difficult,Kuroko-kun...

  Midorima Shintaro: Haha you need to act like,Kuroko...cchi,Kagami...chhi... :D

  Kise Ryouta: Hey! the name and the -cchi should be written together,Mido-chin! Oh and I got Murasakibaracchi! I MEAN....MURA-CHIN. *munch munch*

  Murasakibara Atsushi: I...have...to...stop...eating...candies...because...I...am...Kagami... T^T

  Kagami Taiga: Uhh...Murasakibara-kun,I don't put emoticons. And you can eat burgers.

  Murasakibara Atsushi: But burgers are greasy...

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Atsushi,act like Kagami-kun.

  Murasakibara Atsushi: Okay,Kuro-chi--...I mean,Yeah,Kuroko. Uhh...Let me argue with Aomine.

  Aomine Daiki: Whaddaya want?

  Midorima Shintaro: I am not like that,Aominecchi! Get it right!

  Aomine Daiki: Oh yeah,right....OhaAsa said your lucky item is my third finger. If I don't give it to you,you will die.

  Murasakibara Atsushi: Oi Aomine! I don't need that lucky item! I have burgers!

  Aomine Daiki: How about,NO,Murasakibara?

  Kise Ryouta:Ehh...Mura-chin,Ao-chin,stop the fighty,have some candy! :D *munch munch*

  Midorima Shintaro: OHAASA DIDN'T TELL THAT,AOMINECCHI!

  Aomine Daiki:Stop talking,Midorima. You don't know anything about zodiacs and horoscopes and stuff! Only I know things like that because I love it!

  Kagami Taiga: Okay,Aomine-kun...Okay...

  Akashi Seijurou: The only one who can beat me,is me. IN YOUR FACE PEOPLE!

  Kise Ryouta: It was...kinda different coming from you,Aka-chin.

  Akashi Seijurou: Shut up,Kise!

  Kagami Taiga: Akashi-kun,calm down.

  Akashi Seijurou: Why would I,Kagami? Huh?

  Aomine Daiki: Oh my...my qoute...sounds so...COOL WHEN YOU SAY IT,AKASHI!...

  Aomine Daiki: Shut up,Aomine! I'm getting tired with typing. I'm going to sleep since I'm always lazy.

  Murasakibara Atsushi: Imma ran from dogs.

  Kise Ryouta: Imma eat candies!

  Aomine Daiki: Imma tape my arm!

  Midorima Shintaro: I only tape the fingers,Aominecchi. THE FINGERS.

  Kuroko Tetsuya: Seize mortals. You are all too noisy. Atsushi,dogs are nice. Ryouta,clean your wrappers. Daiki, only the fingers. Shintaro...good. And Seijurou,you have practice today,so get up. Obey me.Now.

      14 likes

  Kise Ryouta: Oh my god! Kuro-chin is enjoying this!