Yaoi Pockey Game

This chapter was requested by @Torishii therefore this is dedicated to her. :D lol Honestly,she got me inspired to think more ideas for this fic. Thank you so much! XD (PS. Using my phone to update so I'll just write it down xD)

-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-

Kuroko Tetsuya is playing Pockey Game with Kagami Taiga

10 minutes ago

         Kise Ryouta: Aominecchi and I got second place! >3< But at least we had fun,right,Aominecchi?

         Aomine Daiki: I was the only one eating the stick! That's why we were at the second place.

         Kise Ryouta: I was also eating it,only slowly.

         Aomine Daiki: And you squeeled when I got the stick from your lips. Urghhh... That was... NO.

         Kuroko Tetsuya: Is kissing required?

         10 likes

         Kise Ryouta: I don't really think so... Why? 0.o

         Kuroko Tetsuya: Ohh really? I see... I'm sorry Kagami-kun. I didn't know.

          10 likes

         Kagami Taiga: I cannot ever win against cute people!

         Kuroko Tetsuya: Thank you for the compliment.

         Aomine Daiki: YOU KISSED?!

         Takao Kazunari: Shin-chan and I got 4th place. T^T I have to force Shin-chan first but in the end he gave up and participated,too. But still,It was a lovely sight. Seeing a sharp shooter blush was a prize.

         Midorima Shintaro: Shut up,Takao! I gave up because you're getting annoying!

         Takao Kazunari: IKR xD

         Murasakibara Atsushi: Muro-chin and I won. We got the first place. The pockey stick was sweet and so was Muro-chin~.

         Himuro Tatsuya: You were,too,Atsushi.

         Furihata Kouki: I almost fainted T^T

         Akashi Seijurou: I am now satisfied. *smirks* We did a great job,Kouki.

         Kise Ryouta: Akashicchi ended up in first place too,with his partner of course.

-***-***-***-***-***-
[A/N:Oookaaaaayyyy... haha! It's my first tym pairing Aomine with Kise along with Akashi and Furihata. XD /]