His love

[Yo! This is a request from @AnimePrince15. I'm sorry if this didn't turn out to be the one you wanted. I have already made the same chapter long ago so I changed something. Bht still,hope you liked it. Enjoy guys! ^_^]
========
Kuroko Tetsuya feeling loved

I love you. I really do. I don't want you to go. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I cannot live without you.
5 minutes ago

         Kagami Taiga: The hell?

         Aomine Daiki: He's probably bored again.

         Kise Ryouta: You already did this,Kurokocchi. That won't work on us anymore. ( ̄ー ̄)

         Kuroko Tetsuya: No. I'm serious.

         Midorima Shintaro: Oh C'mon Kuroko. Why don't you go to sleep already? You're probably tired.

         Kuroko Tetsuya: It's morning.

         Akashi Seijurou: Then where is she,Tetsuya.

         Kagami Taiga: Is she really true?

         Kuroko Tetsuya: If course it's true. I have fallen in love at first sight. At first taste.

          Aomine Daiki: THE HELL KUROKO?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TASTE?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!

          Kagami Taiga:KUROKO! HOW? WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US?! WHEN? YOU LITTLE--!

          Kise Ryouta: Kurokocchi! (๑´Д'ก) I can't believe a person like you would do it with an age like that! Why?! TT^TT

          Murasakibara Atsushi: Kuro-chin,love can wait. I didn't know you were that persistent when you're inlove. Why did you do it?

          Kuroko Tetsuya: Why? Have you not?

          Aomine Daiki: What kind of question is that? OF COURSE WE HAVEN'T YET! I'm not as persistent as you are!

          Kise Ryouta: No,Kurokocchi! I will never do that at this age! TTATT

          Midorima Shintaro: Oh my god,Kuroko. I can't believe you. I don't know what to say anymore....

          Akashi Seijurou: No,Tetsuya. I haven't taught you to be like that. What have I done wrong?

         Kagami Taiga: DO YOU REALLY THINK WE WOULD DO SUCH THING AT THIS AGE?

         Kuroko Tetsuya: ?

         Akashi Seijurou: sigh... anyway,is she pregnant? Please don't tell me she is,Tetsuya.

         Kuroko Tetsuya: How can a vanilla shake get pregnant?

         Kagami Taiga: ...

         Aomine Daiki: *table flip*

         Kise Ryouta: ...

         Midorima Shintaro: ...

         Murasakibara Atsushi: *munch munch*

         Akashi Seijurou: Tetsuya... stop it. I've had enough.