"She always doing that" I chuckle walking over to the stairs. Walking up the stairs I proceed down the hallway until I reach harley's room which was across from mymy's. Going inside the room I walk over to the chair sitting down.

 She tiredly looks up at me as I slowly rock her back and forth

"You know I was scared in that hospital when ya mom was bringing you into this world, not cause I thought she was gone break my hand cause she was squeezing with everything in her but because I know that eventually you'll grow up and I'll have to let you leave and find yourself in all the hectiness this world brings" I chuckle watching her breath softly as her eyes gently close.

"I came to the conclusion though that if I teach you the right lessons and give you the best advice I can you'll be able to hold your own in this world" I pause standing up.

"And don't worry about experiencing heartbreak cause if any lil nigga even dream about breaking your heart I'll wake him up beat his ass and make him apologize" I smile gently laying her down in the baby bed. Tucking her under the small cover I made sure she was comfortable before leaving the room.

"That was so cute" Zara coos bumping into my chest.

"And your a kreep" I chuckle walking down the hallway towards our bedroom with her following.

"I was minding my business and I didn't wanna walk past and interrupt you" She explains as we walk in the room.

"Nah deadass that's a pretty valid excuse" I nod chuckling.

"I know" She smiles as my phone begins vibrating in my pocket.

"You ugly" I laugh sliding my phone out my pocket.

"I know you lying" She laughs as I answer the phone.

"Wassup" I greet.

"Meet me at my house, now.  We need to talk"

"Bet" I reply before hanging up.

"Aye how long the doctor say you had to wait until you could throw that thang back for me again?" I ask zara sliding my phone back in my pocket.

"6 weeks and I'm not throwing nothing back cause you trying to trap me again"

"First of all, you trapped me"

"Negative" She laughs.

"Nah you knew what you was doing wrapping them thick thighs around me so I couldn't go no where, I ain't mad at you though cause I would trap me too" I smirk as her laughs grew louder.

"You coulda still pulled out"

"Girl I was in solitary confinement between them legs quit playing with me" I chuckle as tears came to her eyes from laughing so hard.

"You just play all day" She laughs wiping her eyes.

"I'm bouta give you a break, I gotta go somewhere real quick but I'll be back in like a hour" I tell her standing up and stretching.

"Be careful"

"I'm always careful" I smile.

Walking up the spiral staircase I ignore all the guards glaring at me as I made my way to kings office. Turning multiple corners I finally reach the main hallway where king office was, the door to his office was already open and he sat behind the desk watching my every step.

Walking inside the office I took a seat in one of the chairs on the other side of the desk.

"So wassup?" I question cutting to the chase.

"I called you over here today, to tell you that you're free to go" He firmly states.

"Free to go where?" As far as I knew I was always able to step in every borough of newyork with no problems.

"Free to go back to a normal life"

"My life ain't never been normal so whatever you trying to say just say it"

"You're done with the game, you should have more than enough money saved up to live a good healthy life and if not you always have those tattoo shops"

"So I can just walk away?"

"Yes, you're going to walk out that door and never come near this house again. I'm not giving you the option to leave, I'm telling you to leave, your out"