Thirsty

'Open up to me and drop your guard, I need the proof constantly to know if you still have a heart
Cause a nigga done fucked up I feel like I lucked up'

1 Week Later

It's been a week since yasmine mentally unstable ass fucked up my car and my shit was still in the shop so I bought a bentley.

"Are you listening?" Zara spoke pulling me from my thoughts

"No I haven't heard shit you said" I admit texting brook back, she was coming back from Houston today and I was gone scoop her up when her flight landed.

"You know what nevermind" She walks in the bathroom slamming the door behind her.

Locking my phone I toss it to the side picking up the ps4 controller. I bought another one just to have in the room cause I ain't have time to be going all the way downstairs all the time.

I turn on the ps4 before switching the tv to HDMI 1 starting GTA. Engrossing myself in the game I let time pass by, after 30 minutes I heard the bathroom door reopen.

"So you can play gta but not listen to what I was saying?" She questions with attitude.

"Is that a rhetorical question?" I chuckle still focused on the tv.

"You get on my nerves, fucking gilipollas" 

"You always talking shit in spanish cause you know I don't understand, you ain't gone know what to do when I start looking that shit up"

"Shut up" She laughs sitting on the bed.

"Whatchu about to do put on some lotion?"

"Is that a rhetorical question" She mocks.

"Let me put it on" I pause the game looking back at her with a smirk on my face. She playfully rolls her eyes with a smile on her face as she held out the cocoa butter lotion, I happily took it standing up walking to the side of the bed sitting next to her.

Licking my lips I smirk laying one of her legs across my lap. Squirting some of the lotion in my hand I start massaging the lotion on her foot before slowly moving up squirting more lotion as needed. Once I got up to her thigh I moved extra slow caressing her inner thighs gently. After I was done rubbing the lotion in I layed her other leg across my lap repeating my actions. 

"You always doing the most, I just got out the shower" She shakes her head laughing lightly.

"You can't put the temptation in my face and expect me to keep my hands to myself" I smirk inching my hand further up her inner thigh.

"I gotta goooo" She whines clenching her thighs together.

"I just need 10 minutes" I smile rubbing her sensitive bud with my thumb earning small whimpers.