Never Call Me

[Kil in MM]

'Please stop pretending like we were in love we never shared anything but the drugs we were both numb, never had anything real between us'

1 Week Later

Yawning I rub my eyes at the disrespectful sun gleaming through my window and in the bedroom, I had just taken a much needed 3 hour nap. King had us working non-stop this past week and when I wasn't doing drops for him I was spending time with zara and mymy whenever she wasn't with her dad.

Grabbing my phone off the nightstand I check my notifications seeing multiple messages from zara.

Baptism🌊🏊- what bitch got your attention cause I know ya pissed colored ass not sleep!

Baptism🌊🏊- play with ya life if you want. I'll cut that bitch up and feed her to you just cause you single don't mean you available, now think again🙃

Baptism🌊🏊- ima fuck you up🗣

Baptism🌊🏊- Don't call me, don't text me. I'm done with you deadass

Baptism🌊🏊- you need something?  Call that bitch.

Baptism🌊🏊- she can have you💯

Baptism🌊🏊- Actually no she can't, you not getting away that easy but you still got me fucked up🙃🔪

To: Baptism🌊🏊- bro... I was sleep

Baptism🌊🏊- You was sleep for 3 hours🤔

To: Baptism🌊🏊- I literally just woke up 🙄 you buggin

Baptism🌊🏊- come over I wanna cuddle😩

To: Baptism 🌊🏊- so you not in the mood to kill me or force me into cannibalism nomore🤔

Baptism🌊🏊- I just wanna love you😇

To: Baptism🌊🏊- 😤 give me 30 

As soon as I got off the elevator zara jumps in my arms wrapping herself around me.

"You really on some nut shit today" I chuckle taking a sip from my cup walking us in the living room.

"You got some jerk chicken!" She squeals jumping out my arms snatching the brown bag out my hand.

"Damn fatass it ain't just for you" I laugh as she punches my arm joining me in my laughing fit.

"Can we watch Atl"

"No, you always trying to watch that shit" I shake my head in irritation.

"Please" She pouts poking her lip out. I try looking away but it was too late, I groan nodding my head as she smiles widely rushing in the living room grabbing the remote off the coffee table.

Walking over to the couch I sat down as she ordered ATL playing the movie.

"They put the hawaiian rolls in here?" She questions taking the containers out the bag.