God's Plan

'I can't do this on my own,
Someone watchin this shit close'

1 Year Later

"Why you washing my baby in the sink b?" I question walking in the kitchen seeing zara washing harley up in the sink. Hearing my voice harleys head snaps in my direction.

"Mireya's taking a bath in her room and she's too small for our tub so the sink it is" Zara says washing her arms and back

"Mireya's taking a bath in her room and she's too small for our tub so the sink it is" Zara says washing her arms and back. I made silly faces at harley sending her into a giggling fit making her splash water everywhere.

"Jordan stop she's getting water all over me!" Zara whines.

"Ok babygirl you gotta chill cause mommy wanna kill our vibe" I smile at the sound of her laughter.

"Y'all annoying" She smiles.

"I missed y'all" I tell her wrapping an arm around her growing belly. A few months back I was in LA for two weeks straight with no time to fly back to newyork cause I was busy getting the shop ready for opening but once it was up and running I flew back home asap. The tension between me and zara was heavy cause I barely had time to call or facetime her and the kids while I was in LA so of course she was mad, that night we went from arguing to fucking to making sweet love. Now five months later I'm about to blessed with another jit.

"We missed you too" She smiles pecking my lips before picking harley up out the water wrapping her up in a towel.

"If you really missed me you would tell me if I was blessed with another Prince or princess" I smirk.

"I didn't miss you that much, you gone have to wait until later" She smiles.

"I guess, I gotta go get harlem then we gone head to the venue, y'all gone be there by then right?" I ask walking over to the fridge opening the door grabbing a apple before reclosing the door.

"Yea, I already took a shower this morning so I just gotta get dressed then we'll be on our way" She tells me and I nod taking a bite out the apple.

"I'll see you later babygirl" I smile kissing her chubby cheeks before placing a kiss on zara's temple.

Knocking on mia's door twice I stood back waiting for her to let me in.

"Please take your son" She sighs exasperatedly as he reaches out for me, chuckling I take him out her arms walking in the house.

"You driving mama crazy lem" I smile tickling his side as mia shut the door behind us.

"Why he not ready?" I ask mia once he calms down from his giggling fit.

"He wouldn't let me get him dressed he kept moving, I barely finished bathing him"

"We gone be late but better late than never" I shrug walking through the living room and down the hall to harlems room.