Undercover

'Sliding undercover under covers'

"So what you getting me for my birthday?" Zara asks. We was in bed cooling, I was layed inbetween her legs as we played 2k.

"Your birthday not until next month right?" I ask playing dumb.

"Quit playing with me Jordan" She spoke seriously pausing the game.

"I'm deadass, why you pausing the game? Let's talk and play" I laugh unpausing the game but she pauses it right back snatching my controller out my hand.

"Yo you bugging out" I laugh as she sat up making my head fall on the bed.

"No cause you dead play too much, I'm being serious so I need you to be serious"

"If I tell you than it's not special nomore babe, just have a towel ready cause I know ya crybaby ass gone drag it out and break down" I chuckle.

"When's my birthday?" She questions in her sexy ass accent looking all serious and shit.

"You deadass right now?"

"I'm so serious now answer the question, why are you laughing th--"

"Tomorrow, September 14th. I didn't sign up for all this craziness"

"Welp, you should've read the terms and conditions"

"Is it too late for me to opt out?"

"Yes, your stuck with me forever. I will literally kill you like deadass, I wanted to stab you in the kitchen that day but you was standing right infront of the knives" She said making us laugh.

"Your fucking bipolar" I chuckle grabbing my controller out her hand.

"I don't wanna play nomore you kilt my vibe" She said switching the tv back to cable.

"I'm leaving anyway, c'mon son" I call killa and he came trudging in the room a couple seconds later.

"Where y'all going?" She asks as I pick up killa.

"To pick up some bitches" I said holding in my laugh.

"What? What did you just say?" Her face scrunches as she tilts her head squinting her eyes.

"For him, you know female dogs? Bitches" I laugh.

"You fucking play too much" She mugs launching a pillow at me. I caught it with ease throwing it back hitting her right in that big ass head.

Running out the room she chased behind me shouting a string of curse words.

"Chilllll" I laugh putting distance between us by standing behind the other end of the couch.

"Where you going!"

"Yo shut up before you wake mireya up from her nap. I'm bouta go chill with my niggas, I need about 10 blunts and mymy here so I'm about to go get faded "

Her face softens up as a pout grew on her face.

"I don't want you to leave" She whines walking over to me. I slung my arm over her neck pulling her into me as she hugs my torso.

"Why you gotta take killa though" She mumbles.

"Cause last time I left y'all with him I came back and my nigga eyebrows was slayed to the gods" I chuckle as she laughs.