Bounce Back

[Kilo in MM]

'Whenever I want her she come over yea I got it like that'

Melrose, Bronx
November 21st, 2017
Jordan Parish

It was 6:46 am and I was on the westside of the Bronx with 5 kilos hanging from my shoulder.

"Yo you sure this the building?" I ask kil, we been standing in this abandoned building for atleast 15 minutes and nobody still haven't showed up.

"Look, here come somebody right now" Ash points at two dudes walking up the cracked steps, one was taller than the other with slick black hair while the other had a buzz cut holding a briefcase.

"Alright, this shit just like how we do it on the block, exchange the coke for money and go on our way" I tell them lowly as the two men enter the building.

They walk over standing in front of us observing our faces before eyeing the duffel bag that hung from my shoulder.

"You guys must be new, he usually sends the curly haired kid" The taller one spoke in an Italian accent.

"Yea we gone be handling all these types of business affairs from now on, now not to be rude but can we see the money please" I spoke with a blank face. He nods and the one with the buzz cut opens the silver briefcase flashing the neat rows of 10,000's.

"Alright, everything looks good" I nod as he closed the briefcase handing it over to kil.

I held the duffel bag out to him and he reluctantly took it from me slinging it over his shoulder.

"Pleasure doing business with you all" He tells us sending a firm nod before turning around walking to the door.

"Likewise" I reply as the door shut behind them.

"Nigga it's 150 bands in this briefcase!" Kil exclaims in disbelief.

"I know, we on now"

"Let's get this shit back to king yo" Ash said heading for the door with me and kil following behind.

"Can we stop at chick-fil-a or something a nigga hungry as fuck" Kil groans as we walk over to the car.

"Nigga chick-fil-a not even open"

All three of us sat in silence as we watched king smirk thumbing through the money.

"I'll be in contact for the next drop" He spoke while taking 9 stacks of 10,000s out the briefcase.

"In the meantime, don't spend it all in one place" He smirks handing each of us three stacks.

"All this for one drop?" I ask. This nigga just hands me thirty bands, something wasn't right.

"Yea, you'll get more sometimes depending on how many keys I give you and where I'm sending you to deliver"

"I'll be waiting by the phone" I tell him standing up from the chair as he chuckles.

"Go have fun with your money, I'll be in touch soon" I nod. Walking over to the door with kil and ash following behind we let ourselves out before security had a chance to push us out again.

"We got all this money now where y'all trying to go?" I ask as we walk down the hall.

"I hop"

"Strip club"