Million

'Your love's what I breathe from, I would go numb
If you left me here right now
Our love gets stronger when we break up
We'll be right back in no time'

6 Weeks Later

"I can't believe you cut off all that beautiful hair" Brook pouts running her manicured nails down the top of my fade.

"I had to, this a fresh start" I smile.

"Look at you, all changed and shit" She smiles.

"Shut yo goofy ass up" Seth laughs, I was at the shop to discuss furthering the business.

"Anyways, lala I think it's time to make that move" I smirk nodding my head.

"I already found 5 venues in five different cities so at this point I'm waiting on you" She smiles.

"Word, which cities?" I question with a raised eyebrow.

"LA, Miami, Boston, Houston, and DC"

"What y'all think?" I ask seth and brook.

"All I know is H-Town and LA are a must" Brook shrugs.

"I think miami and boston forsure" Seth adds, I nod in thought.

"Alright so look.... we gone do all five" I clasp with a smile.

"That's a bet, we bout to be litty in miami for the grand opening!" Seth yells hype.

"Wayment now, you sure we ready for all that?" Lala asks with raised eyebrows.

"We been ready, we got more than enough money and it's been time for us to spread our talents across the country, after we start these five up I wanna put one in like london or some shit" I smile.

"Alright then, let's do this I'll call the contractors so we can start the process" She smiles pulling her phone out her pocket and I nod directing my attention to brook and seth.

"I need you two to hire a fire ass staff a month ahead of each shop opening so we can be ready, atleast two receptionist, 1 manager and 1 assistant manager, and then 6 to 7 artist per shop" I tell them.

"If we doing all this I think me and brook deserve to be partners too" Seth says smiling.

"It's done, just do what I need you to do and you'll be able to afford a house in all five cities"

"Okay! I love newyork but I might be the LA manager cause I'm sick of the cold, I wanna be warm all the time not just 4 months out the year" Brook says and I shake my head laughing.

"You know yo big head ass ain't never leaving harlem"

"Ok but talk to me nice cause you ain't even have to dub me like that" She laughs.

"I'm out man, yall make sure yall make them moves" I tell them before walking out the shop.

"Where the baby at?" I ask zara once I walk in the bedroom.

"She in the crib sleep, you ain't see her when you walked by?"

"I wasn't paying attention" I chuckle taking off my shoes then my shirt.

"You about to take a shower?"

"Yea, you trying to take one with me?" I question with a smirk.

"Yea c'mon, we only got a hour until harley wakes up" She says walking in the bathroom.