30. Coming Home (part2)

Authors note: Unedited

The small, cold cubical they had placed me felt nothing like home. There was just a metal table that one of my wrists was cuffed too and two chairs. I sighed as the green light blinked in the corner of the room. I had been placed in here for what seemed like ages ago and now I was just getting irritated. I was handcuffed, smirked at, and forgotten. 

I smirked as I placed my body sideways on the uncomfortable chair while plopping my feet on the table. I flicked my middle fingers towards the camera and scoffed. They didn't have anything on me. They couldn't. All they had probably was a lead. A lead that was nothing. 

"Can I get a phone call?!" I yelled at the door. This was bullshit and now I was late to my brothers homecoming party. 

Finally, the door opened and in walked the she-devil herself. "I'm sorry princess. Didn't mean to keep you waiting." She smirked smugly as she closed the door, while placing a plastic cup of water in front of me. "Its not the coldest thing we have but that'll have too do." 

I flicked the cup and was satisfied as it moved a little bit. "I asked for a phone call. Not water. I also asked for a lawyer."  

"Right. Tell me again why you want one? I mean, if you didn't do anything wrong, why ask . . .". Stahl smiled sarcastically and sat down in front of me. She pulled out the tan file, the same form from the other day, and opened it. "Now before I show you these photos, I need to know if you have a good stomach." I stayed silent, already knowing what she held in store for me. 

Without blinking an eye, she threw down a photo of a bloated, deceased human being. The body was blue but was puffed out from all the water it had soaked up. The face though. That's what made me shook. It was him. One of Kohns men who tried to kidnap me. The next photo was of the same thing. I looked away and felt my stomach turn into knots. I willed my stomach to keep its contents down as she kept throwing photo after photo of the damage I had done to these people. 

"You look like you've seen a ghost." June stated as she folded her arms on top of one another. 

I looked up and glared harshly at her. "I look like I just seen photographs of dead bodies. What in the hell is all of this? You got a point in this sick joke or can I go home?!" 

She sighed dramatically and scooped all of the photos back into her folder. "Look, baby Teller. I want you to listen and listen good. My job is too put the bad people away, your father and his gang-bang of old bikers are bad people. This. . . this is just the tip of the ice-burg. This is what's gonna happen to you one day because you know too much about the club." 

I blinked rapidly at her words. She was stirring up something. Something that wasn't meant to be stirred. Her eyes held anger and desperation as she gazed into mine. "You think there's rat in the club. That's why I'm here. That's why you showed me those photographs. You don't have anything on me but you have stuff on the club." I saw her throat bob as she swallowed her fear. I knew all of it now. That's why Tig, Opie, and dad were acting all weird. At least that's what dad was saying. "What did you do?" 

There was no reply except for her small smirk. I wanted to tear her apart. I wanted to sink her so bad she wouldn't be able to get a job in years. She's causing pain and suffering in my family and if she thought that I was gonna sit by and watch this happen, then she was wrong. Dead wrong.

"Stahl. What did you do?" She didn't understand how the clubbed worked. She didn't understand the SOA way. If there was a "rat" then they would take care of it in their own special way. 

"Oh, what the hell -By the time you get out of here they'll know it was him and you won't be able to do anything about it. To make a very long story short; I made Ope seem like a rat. Planted the money into his account, sent pictures and with a few photography lessons, boom-bam-boom, we've got a rat! And what better way is there when there is someone as desperate as him to make sure his family is okay!? I mean, Opie isn't someone to mess with and his wife, well she's a fire-cracker herself, but his family. . . his family is what he'll always protect." She stood up and held eye contact. "And when the club finds out, which they will, it'll go the way I want it too."