27. Cleaners

Authors note: I usually would apologize to you guys. But I can't this time. Someone in my family got really sick and now has two types of cancers in her brain. She's home now. But I don't know for how long. She means everything to me so I've been with her. Trying to spend every little second with her that I can. I'm gonna try and keep updating my stories. Its just hard when your mind is somewhere else. I hope you guys can understand. I know this is a short chapter but I figured I would publish something for you guys. I love you! thanks again for sticking with me and this story. Stay tuned! I've got a lot planned *insert evil smirk* Any questions let me know. Unedited 

Please comment and dont forget to vote.

On other news; How was y'alls Christmas and new years?

Holding my baby brother was the highlight of my day. He felt so little in my arms, almost as if I was holding a very tiny, breakable pillow. A pillow I love very, very much. Abel found a way into my heart so quickly that both my mother and I fell in love instantly. Even if he wasn't my real brother I knew from the moment I saw him, I would die for him. Nothing would harm him. Protecting Abel would now be my job. 

After we had left the hospital, my father and I both had to make up a lie quickly to my mom. We both knew it was wrong, both knew it was straight up horrible, but it was a choice we had to make. You see, my mother isn't exactly great with that thing called, "Truthfulness." She would flip out instantly if she knew what we had to do. 

While riding on the back of my fathers motorcycle, it gave me more time to think again. I was highly considering to ask to become a club member. Something told me though, they would never follow through with it. Feeling the air rip into my face and body, made me somehow relaxed. The rumbling of his pipes made my senses shoot sky high. It made it much more appealing when my family members rode right besides us. Clay was at the front, while my father and I were right behind him. I guess it went by "rank". 

My whole head began to pound as we came closer to the dumping sight. Was my father proud or sad? I didn't know him all that well so I couldn't tell either way. He hid his feeling behind a huge brick wall and I guess somehow, he got that from my mother or his mother. Both were highly stubborn and once those walls were up, they were hard to take down. 

Me? I guess you could of called me an open book. I couldn't hide my emotions all that well. Maybe that was why so many people avoided me when they saw me coming. "How much longer?" My father screamed over the pipes. He pushed forward and now, we were the leaders. Clay didn't know where it happened. Only I did.

I leaned forward, my lips pressed up against his ear. "Not much longer. Just continue going straight and I'll tap you twice when I see the sign!" 

He nodded his head in agreement and I couldn't help but smile as  I felt him relax again against me. My father was many, many things but "relaxed" wasn't one of them. He finally trusted me enough that he had told me everything. To the repose, the Rats, the Gun war, the killings, he told me all of it. It was a lot to take in, I will admit to that, but it meant a lot to me he told me all of it. 

Finally, for what seemed like forever, the horrendous sign came into view. It was different. Everything was brighter, almost cheerful. I tapped on my fathers leather and slowly and steadily, he began to pull over while the rest of the crew followed. 

"This it?" He questioned as I got off his bike. He turned his motorcycle and climbed off. 

I pinched the clip underneath my chin and placed the helmet on his handle bars. "Yeah..."  I trailed off. I didn't know how to feel at that exact moment. I was about to relive that day. I was going to relive the wrong doings that I did. Without another word, I began to walk down the graveled road. Flashbacks to when I was in the van being to replay into my mind. I remember setting up their bodies. I remember disposing of them. I winced as I heard the gunshots replay in my mind.