17. Kidnapped

Authors note: I am so, so sorry. I keep saying "I'll update more often" and what not. I am sorry for that. You have no idea. In the mean time, here's what I've been doing; I've been looking for a job for January that could work on my schedule which is only Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Also, friendship drama has arrived and it's getting to much. On top of that, here's the good news! I have a boyfriend!! Yayyy!! He is so sweet and now I know what it sort of feels like to be happy. Again, I am so sorry that its been a longgg time. Hopefully you're still interested in this book. More chapters are coming your way. I just have to catch up on what I wrote. Thanks for liking this book! It means a lot!! ;P Short chapter, I know. But I figured its still a update.  (Unedited)

~SOA~ SOA

There ain't no grave that can hold my body down.

The next morning I avoided my mom like the plague. I didn't know what was to come if I sat next to her in the morning. I wanted to ignore the problem and maybe, just maybe it would go away.  Then again, you can only run from your past for so long until it catches up with you.

Take today for instance, Vivan the royal bitch herself came up to me and apologized for the way she's been acting. At first I either thought she was lying through her teeth and faking it, or she was high. But it was sincere. We talked like adults and hung out like best friends, and from what I heard the rest of the Drunk Scooby-Doo gang was on lock down or was doing jail time. Two birds, one stone.

At lunch, Vivan and I still hung out and ate. Something was telling me to just keep an eye open for her. Maybe this was a trick or a ploy and when I wasn't looking she'd do the inevitable. Call it 'ridiculous' or whatever you want too, but it was sort of hard for me trust someone . . . like her. Now that was just common sense. After school, we did something that made me cringed; we hugged. It was all new territory for me. Especially with her.

Of course she was still questioning about my family. Well, mostly my father and his motorcycle club. I didn't, I couldn't give her any answers, it wasn't my place, and we just started talking, it'd be a little weird if I told her my whole life story. When Viv and I walked down the hallway, chatting, it was mostly her because I was still a little creped out by her actions and everything else, everyone stared at us with shocked expressions and whispered amongst themselves. I didn't give a shit that they did that, but still, cant they just take a picture? It'd probably last a lot longer then this "friendship" would.

School was . . .well school if that gives you an answer. Plus, the weather didn't help.  It was gloomy, rainy, and there was no sun whatsoever.  On top of that school was finally over with, it was slightly hot, and I was pissed off. How hard was it to pass basic Algebra? Answer; very hard! Here I was thinking that I could pass it with flying colors and now here I am flunking it. I wanted to show my mom how serious I was about something. Not only that but with everything going on this particular moment I didn't want to deal with another problem. But then again, I'm starting to see that is you live in Charming you are bound to have issues.

I've been trying to get a hold of my mom and usually she does answer but not this time. Josh decided to show up and show off his shiny white badge. As I call it "I can be a dick whenever I want" badge. With that badge he forced me to talk to him. The teachers probably just assumed that I was the "Tellers troublemaker" or as my art teacher said "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Bitch.

I cant choose my family. No one can. You live your life and you hope you make your parents proud. I wasn't necessarily mad at my dad anymore. It just angered me.  

Home wasn't that far away but the library was. And because some teacher decided to be difficult he wanted every student to go to the library, pull a book from the shelves, and write a book report on it. The book must consist of over 500 pages and it requires to be PG. Sorry, Fifty Shades of Gray. Also, we only have 2 weeks to read it and write the report. Two weeks! That's not even a month! On top of that I had other homework to do, but of course no teacher ever thinks about that.

Now, I did know where I was going, I just didn't know the streets I was on. I could go and get back from my house if I needed too. But if you asked me the street names, I would tell you I had no clue.

I stopped at the stop sign and waved a plain white van, or as I called it the rapey van, and allowed it to go forward. The three windows were tinted, and it was just light enough for me to make out silhouettes inside. Whoever was driving the van, blinked his lights at me and didn't move.

I hesitantly walked across the street with a short shout "Thank you!" and continued to walk. When I looked back, the van was still there. Which was weird because there was no red light or other citizens crossing the street or driving for that matter. It was just the Van. A creepy, white, rapey Van.

'You're being paranoid, Winnie.' I said to myself as I pulled up my strings of my backpack back up on my shoulders. 'Get your shit together and stop watching Law and Order. Its messing with your mind.' Damn those criminal shows.

Even though I tried convincing myself that everything was okay, I just knew something was just not right - that something was just . . .off. It felt like I was being watched, that I was the rabbit in the lions den. Almost as if I was being stalked. The feeling made my eyes wander everywhere and to walk faster. The phone in my pocket being heavier as my hand clenched it tightly.

Something was telling me to look behind me and I followed my instincts. A man in a dark, pitch black hoodie walked 30ft from me. His hood was up, it covered his face completely. There was no sunlight that could penetrate that hoodie. His gray jogging pants were baggy and was stung tight to his waist. His black tennis shoes made him look even more mysterious and everything about him made my heart beat faster. And not in a good way.

I gulped and continued to face forward and act like he wasn't there. 'Maybe he was just walking? Ever think of that, Wen?' My angel said on my shoulder.

'Ha! Walking! And my teachers Brad Pitt! Come on, Winnie! Wake up!' The smart side of my brain screamed.

"Okay, you are freaking yourself out. He's just a guy in this charming town. Nothings going to happen. Everything is - holy shit!"

The white van quickly pulled in front of me and squealed to a sudden stop.

"Oh, fuck no. Not happening!" I tired to run but was grabbed hard and was pulled into someone's arms. I opened my mouth to scream but a black, leather glove covered my mouth. No! Uh-uh! Not happening. The door on the side of the van opened and it reviled another man dressed in black. The man behind walked me towards him, partially pushing and picking me up to throw in the Van.

Everything I tried doing was useless. Kicking didn't work, nor did me struggling all it did was piss the guy off more. As we came up to the Van, I used my leg strength and pulled up my legs to kick the guy in the van in the face. It was enough to make the man fall back into the vehicle, but it wasn't enough to deter them. The man that held me from behind, threw me into the Van and into the mans arms I just I kicked. The guy hoped into the black space and slammed the door shut, leaving me in complete and total darkness and fear.

"He told us you would put up a fight." One of the men said hauntingly.

There was no use screaming, I had to think this through now. What if I started to scream and all I did was piss them off? The fear was coming at full speed and it hit me like a train. I was panicking which is something your told you are not suppose to do, but this was actually happening.

I was being fucking kidnapped.

"Daddy!"