Valentines Day Pt.2 <3

~Still in Flashback~

I clicked on her username faster than Army clicked on the download button for "Superstar BTS". Her account was private so I had to wait for her to accept my follow request. After what felt like ages -A/N It was only 10 minutes Naruto Holy Jisoos-  she finally accepted. I dm'ed her "Hey. U r the girl from the cafe right?" She messaged me back "Yes. I'm glad we got to talk even though it's on Instagram. >~<" "Aw it's so cute that u use that face!" "*////*" Aww!" We talked every single day to the point where I didn't want to stop. Is that creepy? Maybe? Oh well. 

~Flashback ends~

That's how I know Hinata! 'Then how come you didn't bring that when you guys were talking?' I hear you guys saying. Well, about a month ago we both had become really busy and had stopped talking. I had kind of forgotten her face. 

I was brought out of my reminiscing by the first-period bell ringing.  As my students pile into the classroom I peeked across the hall seeing Hinata in her classroom taking her books out of her bag and settling her class down. She turned her head and we made eye contact. I felt the heat on my cheeks. I'm pretty sure I saw her blush when she looked away. 

I turned back to my class and was met with half of the students crowding around my desk asking questions like "Are you and Ms. Hyuga dating?!" or "Do you like Ms. Hyuga?" I turned my head to look across the hall and saw that Hinata was met with the same situation. "N-No we're just good friends that's all! I mean she is quite cute but we are just friends!" They started to crowd around me even more. I felt my social anxiety kicking. "Everyone take your seats so we can get started with the lesson!" I yelled not too loud. Everyone started shuffling to their seats and I started the lesson.

~Time Skip to lunch break~

I walked up to Hinata who was enjoying her homemade bento. "H-Hinata?" I tapped her on the shoulder. "Hm?" She turned around "Hinata will you be my Valentine?!" I bowed at a 90-degree angle and presented the white, red, and pink roses I had picked up. "H-Huh?!" I stood there sweating knowing all the attention in the faculty room was on us. I had looked up seeing Hinata had recovered from the initial shock. "Naruto~Kun look at me please." I raised up looking at her "Of course I will be your Valentine!" "Thank Kami!" I gave Hinata the chocolates and a little-stuffed fox I had bought.

Hinata had lept up and hugged me and we had stood in that position for half of the lunch period.