Chapter 1 [The Uchiha]

Start from the beginning

"As I've just said, Kakashi will be taking team 7 which consists of Naruto Uzumaki, the nine-tails Jinchuriki, Sakura Haruno, a smart kunoichi, and..."

"Sasuke Uchiha, an Uchiha. So you want me to help train them when they already got Kakashi?" Itsuko cut him off his sentence. The Third Hokage nodded. She could only sigh as she shook her head. If she was going to do this, it would be torture. "Why? Kakashi is clearly more than qualified."

"All you've been doing is monitoring the ANBU's work since you wanted them to be independent, so you're pretty much free most of the time. Consider this as a mission. Now you're coming with us and you can get a rough knowledge on what kind of genin they will be." The Third Hokage demanded. He wasn't even giving her an option.

"I look forward to working with you again, Captain." Kakashi gave her a slight bow as respect, along with his famous one-eyed smile.

Itsuko nodded in acknowledgment as they left off to their houses. She was unwilling yet she had no choice. Starting an argument for this mere reason would not only be troublesome but also quite unreasonable and she wanted none of that.

Firstly, they arrived at Naruto's house. Disgusting was an understatement. There were bugs crawling all over the place and he even had milk expired for a whole month on the table, which he seemed to have drunk too. His stomach will surely have a storm coming his way. 

Next up, Sakura's house. It was unfortunate since her parents were at home. Itsuko immediately escaped, noticing Sakura's parents. She wasn't afraid but she was uncomfortable. She was more than confident that her parents would dislike their daughter being trained by her. After all, no parent would want their child in the hands of such an infamous person.

After about an hour-long, Kakashi and The Third Hokage finally came out of the house. It was written on their faces that they had a rough time with her parents.

"Now we're off to Sasuke's. Itsuko, you know him best, he is your brother. How about you give us a briefing?" The Third Hokage requested. His voice was low and dangerous, as if daring Itsuko to refuse.

"I don't know him that well." Itsuko protested. They were biologically connected but she had never really get to know him.

"Oh yes, you do." Kurama teased.

"Shut up."

"Sasuke Uchiha. I don't think he particularly likes anything. He will stop at basically nothing to kill Itachi. There's too much hate in him. Summing up, he's just a powerless boy traumatized by his past, who wants to get revenge." Was all Itsuko could come up with to satisfy The Third's request.

Entering his apartment, memories of her past flowed back into her mind, when she first step foot into this apartment. After all, it was her old apartment.

"Good Job, that's my son." Her father complimented Itachi. Itsuko stood beside Itachi but she was invisible to them. She didn't expect any compliments or attention even though she was part of the successful mission as well.

"Father. Without Itsuko the mission would've failed." Itachi persuaded, trying to get his parents to acknowledge Itsuko's efforts.

"Itachi, you must be tired, your mind isn't thinking right." His father was convinced. His mother nodded in complete agreement.

It wasn't the first time it happened. They never acknowledged Itsuko much less compliment her. She'd consider herself lucky if they don't start yelling at her for no absolute reason.

"Itachi, why did you even try?" Itsuko questioned his action, her eyes filled with sorrow. They both knew it wasn't happening. Their parents were never acknowledging her.

"Because you deserved it! They never ever acknowledged you even though you do best at everything yet they compliment me when I barely did anything! It's not fair to you is it?!" Itachi burst out in anger. They were in their bedroom alone. They didn't think anyone would have overheard them but they were wrong.

"Itachi what is wrong with you?! Have you been brainwashed by this monster? Get to your senses!" Their mother slammed the door open, slapping Itachi in the face. It was the first. They have never laid a hand on him.

That did it. They crossed the line. She could withstand if they scolded her, beat her but not her brother. He didn't deserve to be hurt, not because of her. Itsuko packed her things and left the house that night. It was the last time she stayed in that house.

"Itsuko?"

Itsuko shook my head. She was in the midst of a flashback since she allowed her mind to wander off.

"Yes? By the way, when are we meeting the genin?" Itsuko asked, quickly changing the topic, the last thing she wanted was for them to be asking about it.

"Tomorrow." Kakashi replied. The Third Hokage briefly told them the upcoming events before he left, leaving Kakashi and Itsuko alone.

"I'll be late tomorrow, I want them to get the sense of having to be punctual." Kakashi stated, tucking his hands into his pocket before he took out a book to read.

"An Obito reference? See you tomorrow." Itsuko sighed at the thought of the trouble. If she knew this was to happen, she probably would have changed her mind about training the Anbu to be independent.

"Alright, rest well Captain. See you tomorrow." Kakashi gave another small bow before they parted their own ways.

"Itsuko sensei~" A familiar yet annoying voice teased through my head, laughing.

"Kurama! Stop or I'm not going to talk to you anymore." Itsuko warned jokingly.

"Alright, alright, you're no fun. Today was really unexpected. Don't be too strict. They're just mere genin kids."

"Yes, yes, yes. I got it."

A/N
Hello! I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. There will definitely be more coming your way! I'd like to apologise beforehand if there are any mistakes I make in the book. I'll make sure to come back and edit them afterwards! Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the Chapter!

❤️~P3nguin___