25 days: Oversharing

"Hi there, Bianca," he responds smirking at me. "I had no idea our rooms were so close together."

Honestly, I got this odd feeling. He spoke with a peculiar tone as if he was lying. I brushed off the feeling and started talking about school. I told him about the note and that led to the topic of my parents and why there are eleven of us living here.

"My parents divorced when I was twelve once my mom figured out he had a second family," I explained. His eyes widened. "Holy shit. That's insane." I nodded, " Yep. Thirteen years of marriage down the drain. My mom handled it surprisingly well. I remember her seeming so put together during that time. I suppose she was faking, but I don't remember her even shedding one tear. She wasn't perfect either, but I know it had to hurt." I looked down remembering how hard the divorce was on me and my siblings. "So, how many siblings do you have?" Jay asked seemingly interested in what I had to say. "Well, my dad had a second family pretty much my whole life, but before that they had my older brother Denny. They got married around when Josh turned one, but it wasn't real. Deep down they both knew that. They stuck it out for Denny and Josh. Then me and then Anica. Each time my mom got pregnant, the other woman would get pregnant in the same year. Josh and Jason are four months apart and me and Beth are seven months apart. Zach came before me and Beth, but I didn't know them yet. My mom suspected there was someone else and decided to give him a taste of his own medicine and that's pretty much how my brother J.T. got here. She passed him off as my dad's when she thought they could work it out, but it was dead end. And then years later my dad had Sammi and Sam with Jamie and my mom had Alisha."
Jay's face had changed. "So when did you meet them all?" I paused for a second. "They introduced us to each other at my twelfth birthday party. We didn't get along at first. Mostly pitted against each other by our moms, but over time we got over it. Our weird family dynamic became normal to us. The only person that doesn't like our arrangements is sleeping downstairs next to my father." Jay still had the same look on his face. I began to feel as if I overshared. "Sorry for dumping all that on you," I apologized. "Don't be silly. I asked," he reassured. "Well, how are they now? Your parents. Do they get along better?" I nodded and smiled. "Actually yes. We all switch off houses every other day. Except J.T. He's not around here much anymore." My smile faded. "Where is he? If you don't mind me asking," he questioned. "You know the divorce really went well for my mom at least," I said changing the subject, throwing a smile on my face. "In the end she got the house, the cats, and the Escalade. My dad bought the house behind her, that way we were all in the same area." Jay smiled back, "Well that sounds great. Happy for her. What's also great is knowing how close you are. Walking distance or I could just step right in"

By the time I realized it was past midnight, Jay was already inside my bedroom. He was looking me up and down.

"I don't think you understand just how beautiful you are, Bianca," Jay said in a seductive voice. "Looking at you is driving me crazy right now."
I smiled, thanking him.
He began to approach me. As he got closer, he whispered to me, "Can I touch you?" I nodded. "Say it," he said. "Yes you can touch me," I said back. His fingers began tracing my hips. I sharply inhaled as he pulled me closer. I could feel his breathing on my forehead since he's about a whole foot taller than me. From my point of view I finally got a good look at him. He's tall. Rather toned, but not muscular. He smiled, making his his dimples reveal themselves. I saw the green and blue braces on his teeth. I placed a hand on the back of his head, letting my fingers dig into his dark, curly hair. He is very attractive.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" he asked. "Yes," I said almost instantly. "Good," he replied. His full, pink lips smash into mine. I kiss back without hesitation. Somehow, his tongue managed to slip in my mouth. My arms wrapped around his neck as he lifts me off the ground. My legs wrap around his waist as he holds my butt for support. Our tongues danced around. The more longer we kissed, the more I wanted him. It just felt so right to me. His hands on my body. His olive skin against mine.

I heard footsteps coming towards my door. I could hear my older brother, Jason, on the other side of the door. "Bianca? Are you still up?"
Jay quickly put me down. He gave me a quick peck before making his way towards the window. Jay looked back at me and winked. "See you later." He closed his window right before Jason walked in.
"What are you still up for?" Jason asked while whispering.
"Um. Homework,"I say pointing to the open binders and books in my bed.
"Oh," he replies, "Well, Josh just got in with churros. Do you want one?" I shook my head, "no thanks."
He nodded. "Night sis," Jason said before heading back to his room.
"Night," I mutter as I sat down to finish my homework. I sat there trying to process what just happened.

Did I just make out with someone I met only a few hours ago? Why did it feel so right? Was it wrong?