"(Y/n)...can you turn this way?" I hear him say and I reluctantly sit up and turn my red face towards him and can see the beginning of tears in his own eyes.

     He suddenly encloses me in a hug and I freeze out of surprise. My tears seemed to halt, but my heart beat much faster.

     "Thank you....(Y/n)....y-you've always been there...for all of us. When everyone was suspicious of me or something was going on, you stood by me...by all of us...you gave me something to hold onto, even during that test...your smile kept me going..." Keith says and I lean back to look at his tear filled gaze.

     I clutch my chest to find my camera still there. I look up to him and extend it out to him. He looks down at me then to the camera in question as he rubs his eyes.

     "What's this?" He asks as I switch it on and go straight to the picture of my parents and I.

     "Keith...that's my mom and dad.....during that test...I was actually able to see into one of the trances you were put in....I saw the one with your dad..." As I said it Keith seemed to tense but he looked down at the photo, examining my family.

     "I know it must be hard for you..." I started to say as I gripped onto the camera and fresh tears filled my vision once again.

     "I know I want to see my parents and ask them so many questions....but I don't know where they could be...I never even thought about them being aliens too until Ulaz brought up the fact that he knew of Azarethian rebels...even when our species is extinct..." I said and a sob escapes my mouth.

     "I'm so sorry Keith..." I say and suddenly my face was being turned.

    A hand cupped my cheek, the warmth of breath closed in on my mouth, and the feeling of something soft came into contact with my lips. My tears halted and I stared into his deep purple eyes until something struck in me and I closed my eyes in embarrassment. When he pulled away we sat there for a moment staring at each other, until embarrassment overcame us both.

     "(Y/n)...I-I'm sorry I just..." Before he could say anything else I quickly tackled him into a hug which made us fall back onto the bed.

     "Keith...I.....I...." Tears filled my vision once again as a frustration built within me.

     "(Y/n)..." A long pause fills the space between us as he brought his hand up to my cheek once again.

     "I...I love you too." He says as he brings my face down to his and kisses me once again.

     This time though it wasn't just a gentle kiss though...even though these were my first kisses I....wait....

     I pulled away suddenly, out of breath, and he stared up at me in fear.

     "W-what's wrong?" He asks.

     "I'm s-sorry! It's just...those were my first kisses..." I say and his face lights up.

     He sits up in surprise, making me fall back on the bed.

     "I'm sorry...I...wait....why did I..." He brought his hand up to his mouth and his face rivaled the color of his own lion.

    Suddenly I was overtaken by a laugh. A strong laugh, one that made my cheeks and stomach hurt. He looked at me in confusion as I began to calm down and catch my breath.

     "We're both just a huge mess when it comes to this kind of stuff, huh?" I say with a giggle and a smile forms on his lips.

     He lays down next to me in the bed and we face each other. A huge blush covers my features at our close quarters.

     "H-hey Keith...does this mean....we um..." I began to say and a small laugh escapes his lips.

     "Yeah...well if you want to that is." He says and I nod my head.

     He pulls me close and kisses my forehead. Happiness overcomes me and I snuggle into his hug. The thought of telling the others crossed my mind, and seeing their reactions....then Allura popped into my head. I sat up with a start, scaring Keith.

     "What's the matter?" He asks.

     "Allura...I...I can't talk to her after what I did to her...." I say and I feel him gently grab my hand.

     "Just let it blow over for a little while. Let everything calm down. That's what I plan on doing." He says and I look at him in admiration.

     "You're right...so does that mean we should keep....us....a secret for a little while as well?" I ask and he thinks for a second and nods his head.

     "We should head back to the control room though....they were starting to come up with a plan, and I'm guessing we should probably hear it." He says and I nod my head.

     We both stand from the bed and I walk over and place my camera back on the stand, before turning back to Keith who had his hand extended out to me. A smile covered my features as a nervousness also settled in my body.

     'The blade and Voltron are finally allies now....does this mean our final battle is coming?' I thought to myself as Keith and I made our way to the control room with our secrets,fears, and new emotions resting in our minds.

     First off! I want to apologize for how short this chapter is 😭 and also if Keith is OOC...like idk I'm having a busy day...but also I thought this scene deserved a chapter of its own... THE CONFESSIONS ARE OUT I REPEAT THEY ARE OUT! Now we gotta deal with all the other sad crap on the way....*le sigh*....whelp! Today's fanart (lol once again) is by the AMAZING Fuzzy_Bean_Hunk! I hope you guys can enjoy this little chapter....ill see you guys later! Thank you for all your support and love! Bye bye~
                                  💙