Chapter Four

**2 weeks later***

SIMONE

"Fuck..." I moaned out breathlessly as he gripped my neck, continuing to thrust into me with such gentle force as he hit all the right spots. He knew just what to do to make me cum again and again.

He never finishes before me. He won't stop until I've came at least three times. I've never had anyone touch and make my body feel the way it does right now.

The sexual chemistry between us every time we see each other is excruciatingly pleasurable. To the point where neither one of us could take it. If we were in a secluded room for any more than a minute, we were ripping each other's clothes off our bodies.

And I didn't mind it.

The way he held me. Groaned my name when he would slide in. Made sure to take his time so that'd I'd have the best experience possible, every single time. And I was right. His beard did tickle my pussy a little bit.

"Fuck. Saint, right there."

Now I know why they call him Saint. This shit is heavenly. Makes me not want to share it even though I couldn't even be mad if he was fucking with someone else since we didn't really have a title and my life was a whole shitload of complications.

I swear I've never felt this good before.

"Oh my g– I'm cumming!"

***

"You didn't have to..." I sheepishly pushed away the money he was attempting to give me. I didn't want anything from him... well I mean, his dick.

"Just take it cause I'm not taking no for an answer. Plus, I need your phone bill to be paid so you can text me and all that good shit."

Flashing his pearly whites at me, I couldn't help but to smile back. It was kind of contagious even when I didn't want it to be. I had no idea how I was gonna come up with the money to pay my phone bill. Neither I nor Dom is home much and when we are home, things get really heated. I'm not talking about arguments either.

Sometimes I just wonder what the hell I'm doing with my life. I've always told myself I wouldn't sleep with more than one person at a time but if I ever tried to leave Dom again, who knows what he'd do? And Saint's dick got me sprung the strong way ever since that day.

***Flashback***

"Look I just came here to get my necklace, I'm not trying to talk." I assured him before pushing passed him and looking around the bedroom. Once I caught a glimpse of everything, I turned back towards him. "Where is it?"

Pulling the necklace Dominick had gave me on our three year anniversary out of his pocket, he dangled it in the air with a slight smirk causing me to roll my eyes.