Chapter Two

XAE

XAE

Driving down this long ass dark road, I yawned and looked over at the time. I was driving hella slow so I was probably gonna make it home in more like an hour but a nigga was cruising right now and it kind of felt good.

I got to think and have some alone time. Don't get me wrong, I love having my beautiful ass girl with me but sometimes it's good to be alone.

I was about to pull out a blunt but then I remembered what my momma said about giving these pigs a reason to lock me up and decided against it. I'm working on some major shit right now and I can't let anything or anyone mess that up for me.

Even though I was using it as my GPS, I decided to shut off my phone and just drive for a little bit. I feel like life is at its peak for me right about now.

I got a girl that loves me and could make my dick stand just by speaking in her native tongue, a beautiful mom that would joan my ass out but is always there when I need her, and I'm this close to opening my own tattoo shop. A nigga was living. And I can't complain at all.

I wish my pops was here to see it. We used to be so close that we were almost inseparable. After the death of his mom, my grandmother, he was hospitalized. I guess the grief from that was too much on him and his mental stability.

It makes me wonder if I'm gonna be the same way. I'm hoping and praying that the trait isn't passed down but sometimes we have nothing to do but think and thinking could be the worst possible thing for some people.

Shit. This is why I needed that blunt.

Shaking my head to clear those thoughts out of my head, I reached over to the stereo to turn on some music. I don't know what station Bree had this shit on, she was forever changing my stuff around like this was her car.

Knockin' Da Boots began to play loudly through my speakers causing me to chuckle, deciding to leave it on because this one was a classic.

Now I know what her freaky ass be listening to when a nigga not around. All she had to do was say the word.

"Gimme some good love. SOMEBODY ROCKIN KNOCKIN' THE BOOTS!" I playfully sang along to the song as I bobbed my head simultaneously.

I'm not gonna lie, I done did some nasty kinky stuff to this song and it's just bringing back all them old memories. Ya boy was slick starting to get horny just thinking about it.

"If I woke Bree up with some dick, would she be mad?" I thought to myself with furrowed eyebrows.

"Of course not nigga, she love yo shit. Go get some of that good love and wreck her shit ever so gracefully." Cheesing, I nodded my head as I talked myself into it by answering my own question. The little devil on my shoulder wildin tonight.

Chuckling to myself, I shook my head. I'm glad no one was in here now that I think about it. They probably would have thought I was crazy the way I be laughing at myself.