And soon the meeting started, and the corporate stuff was discussed.

On the other side, there were the three girls, sipping hot chocolate as they watched FRIENDS.

But today, the girl who used to laugh hysterically and also cry at Monica and Chandler's proposal scene showed no emotions. She just smiled whenever her friends looked at her, with their eyebrows raised in suspicion.

"Anabiya? Something's off. You're not laughing or drooling over Chandler." Ruhina finally pointed out and Sanaya agreed.

"It's not like that.... I just didn't get-" Anabiya paused as she yawned.

"Enough sleep." She completed.

"And why is that so?" Sanaya asked with narrowed eyes and Anabiya gulped.

Last night's events started to run in her mind and Anabiya got up from my seat abruptly.

"Headache." Anabiya quickly said as she rushed over to the kitchen.

"So that's the reason you didn't go to work today?" Ruhina asked and Anabiya simply nodded.

"But you said you have period cramps!" Sanaya shooted and Anabiya shook her head in frustration.

"THAT IS THE REASON TOO! NOW STOP INVESTIGATING ME!" Anabiya yelled in frustration as she sipped on  some orange juice.

Ruhina and Sanaya looked at each other and then the eyes talk began.

Anabiya saw both of her friends, while Sanaya was denying something as she furiously shook her head in negative while Ruhina just widened her eyes and nodded as if trying to convince Sanaya.

"What are you guys talking about?" Anabiya questioned,her voice low.

"Okay! I'm sorry!" Anabiya apologised in a baby voice when she saw the pissed off looks her best friends were giving her.

"Forgiven! Let's go somewhere." Sanaya quickly said as she got up hastily.

"Okay but whe-" Ruhina started but was cut off.

"BEACH!" Anabiya and Sanaya shouted in unison.

And thus the three musketeers got ready and headed to the sea and sand heaven.

.......
The soft breeze hit Anabiya's face as a smile was plastered on her face as she held the end of her hijab, preventing it from hitting her face.

"Go for it, Sanaya. Now is the right time to ask her. She's the happiest when she's at the beach, infront of the sea. Ask her!" Ruhina persisted Sanaya and Sanaya nodded.

Sanaya tapped Anabiya's shoulder and Anabiya looked at her with a smile.

"I wanna talk to you." Sanaya started.

"You always talk to me.'' Anabiya said in a duh tone.

Ruhina chuckled and Anabiya winked at her.

"Yeah right. Okay, Anabee, do you have anyone on your mind? Like any guy?" Sanaya questioned and Anabiya nodded her head excitedly.

"Yes and h-" Anabiya was interrupted by Sanaya.

"Excluding the celebs and fictional characters!" Sanaya cleared and Anabiya narrowed her eyes.

"Not fair, Cha cha!" Anabiya whined.

"And nope. I don't have anyone on my mind right now." She completed.

A smile spread over Sanaya's lips and Ruhina had that 'Duh I already knew it' look on her face, while Anabiya just looked clueless.

"Okay.... I gotta tell you something...." Sanaya sighed and moved a little closer to Anabiya.