The Casanova's Daughters (19)

Chapter 19

The Cat and The Rat

Seungri's POV

I enjoy being in the limelight but not too much. It's hard to have this cool, lucky and free facade in front of the crowd. It makes me want to escape from them and all these issues and Paparazzi.

I invited my Hyungs and they are all coming to watch me perform. Tonight will be the most awaited awards night in the Music Industry. Though I didn't release an album this year due to my hectic schedule, I was still chosen to host and perform.

As soon as I walked past the red carpet, I saw my Hyungs in the corner sipping some wine.

"Enjoying much, don't we?" Taeyang asked me, seeing me smile.

"He's enjoying much his popularity, just for tonight. " Daesung Hyung joked.

They were laughing at me while I scowled at them.

" Or some news about CL coming tonight."Taeyang snickered.

"Will she look at him?" TOP joked making me scowl even more.

"Why are my Hyung's so mean?"I asked wailing a little, then looked at Jiyong with a brief flicker in my eyes. "You're different Hyung, right?"

Jiyong Hyung just rolled his eyes, he doesn't want to be involved in our childish antics. He sure doesn't like these kind of events but of course I know that. It's just that I intentionally contacted his Mother just to bug him into coming today.

I do often invite them to watch me perform and most of the time these people would decline my offer. I send them invites at home and in their offices and their excuse would always be their hectic schedule. And most of the time it's their Secretaries that attends for them.

"So what can we expect later?"Top Hyung asked. "What will we find more exciting?"

"Him being ignored and rejected by Chaerin."Jiyong Hyung answered casually.

"Geez! Aren't you here to support me? Why are you bullying me Hyungs?"I whined like a kid again.

"We are here by force and not by will. What would you expect?"Top Hyung said again.

"Then all of you, out!" I said pushing Top Hyung slightly towards the door. And he was just enjoying me being pissed off. Their teasing is really the worst.

Taeyang's POV

We all liked the pissed off Seungri cause he really acts like a kid being bullied by his older schoolmates. It's not like we are really forced to come by him but because we are also invited. In this kind of society that we are in, it's not impossible to be invited to prestigious events and parties.

I moved towards Jiyong's direction and nudge him, making him look at me with one of his eyebrows raised.

"You looked hideous."

He glared at me then sighed. "Is it that obvious Bae?"

"Lack of sleep, huh? Is your work eating that much of your time and energy? Go on a vacation Bro, that'll help."

He smiled lightly. "Will do Bro, thanks!"

Suddenly, Seungri started spazzing like a teenager girl. "Shé's here Hyung, look!" While making Top look into the direction where he is looking.

Everyone turned towards the direction where he is looking. On the door, CL and Minzy came follewed by Teddy, Bom and Dara.

"She looked great, amazing, gorgeous...."

"Enough of the adjectives Panda, We all know you like her, There's no need for that." Jiyong felt annoyed from the Panda's antics. "Why don't you greet her personally. Talk to her and confess to her personally. Such a coward."

We laughed at how the Panda stayed silent after Jiyong hissed at him. True. During interviews, Seungri is very vocal about how he feels and expresses his admiration more to CL. But he never dared to talk to her personally.

The Park's are going their way and stopped in front of them.

"Mr. Choi, glad to see you here." Teddy said to Top and offered his hand for a handshake.

"Good to see you too Mr. Park."Top said accepting Teddy Park's hand. "Didn't know you like events like this Mr. Park."

"Call me Teddy." He said then snaked his hand on CL and the other on Minzy's waist. "These two are excited for this event. CL designed the gown for the Girl host and Minzy here choreographed some dance just for this occasion."

I noticed Dara frowned and scowled while she was on Minzy's side. I followed the direction towards who she is glaring and found out that Jiyong was there frozen on his spot.

"I guess we'll be going in ahead of you. The girls want to have things double checked. You know, the final touch from these two before the program starts."

Top just nodded along with the boys. "See you later then."

It didn't escape my sight the last glare Dara gave Jiyong before the Parks left. I chuckled making my group look at me in wonder.

I turned to Jiyong and asked while chuckling. "Dude, whatever you did. For sure it is that extreme that Dara really glared at you for the whole time they are with us. What did you do to her Ji?"

Jiyong glared at me while slowly walking away. " Let's not talk about it and just get inside. The show is about to start already."

That didn't convince me. I know for sure there is something going on with my friend and I'll be investigating that.