The Casanova's Daughters (12)

Chapter 12

The Cure

Dara's POV

" I will give you a month to prepare for it. Tell the architect and designers for further changes now and to avoid further delay on the renovation."

" Uhmmn... Teddy Oppa, where is Appa? " Minzy asked as Teddy started scanning the papers inside his office in our house.

" He's with Bom and CL . I guess its because of the business those two were planning."

" Oppa, is Appa mad at me?"

Teddy stopped from scanning the papers filed in his desk. I know Oppa is somehow disappointed at us. Most of all he is very disappointed at me. All my life he always wanted to protect me and I believe that what we did broke his heart most.

" Dara....."

" Oppa, please don't lie to me. Oppa I know Dad always wants to do all he could for us. He always wants the best for us.... and me." I bit my lips as I try to suppress my sobs. " He's avoiding me. I'm a bad daughter."

" |Unnie......." Minzy broke into sobs especially when what she heard are all facts. " Oppa!"

"Aiisshh!!! You two......Quit it!!!" He said massaging his temples. "Appa isn't mad ."

" That's not what I can feel Oppa. even you too. You're disappointed at me. Just tell it straight to my face Oppa. DON'T LIE! I HATE LIARS!!"

" Aissshh!!! Dara don't shout."

" OPPA!"

" You're giving me headache, you know that?"

" Fine! Don't ever talk to me ever again!!" I shouted feeling so down. Oppa and Appa are mad at me and I obviously saw and knew that. I walked out of the office and locked myself in my room. I wanted to be alone.

I bit my lips as I packed my stuffs in my luggage. I wanted to stay somewhere but I don't know where. I scanned for some security-tight hotels on my laptop but I failed to choose which one. All of them are expensive but what about the services while I always want to be alone in a private, safe, care-free and silent sanctuary.

I laid myself in bed and crouched myself like a child in their mother's womb. This position comforts me everytime I feel so depressed.

I heard someone knocking at my door but I pretended not to hear it. I tried to think of something to do, perhaps finish my novel but I didn't have the passion to do it now.

I dialed Seven Oppa's number. Within two rings he answered it. I bet he was taking his nap when I called because his voice was so husky.

" Dara? What is it?" He tried to ask sweetly.

This person is third on being possessive with me. But, I can always count on him.

" Oppa...." I was trying to control my sobs but it failed me. " Take me somewhere , please!"

" Dara-yah! are you cryidng?" He asked worriedly. " Where are you ? What happened."

" Oppa and Appa are ma at me, Op....." I didn't even finished what I was about to say when I heard some rustling sound followed by the sound of water flowing from the shower. " I'll be there in ten minutes." I heard his fading shout as silence enveloped the other line.

Seven's POV

I slept late last night so I took a longer nap than expected. But it seemed not to take that so long when I woke up to the sound of my ringing phone. I tried searching for it using my hands, feeling it through my touch. I wasn't opening my eyes while I was still half awake in bed. Without even taking a glance on who was calling me I answered it. How long was I even asleep? Good thing someone called.