The Casanova's Daughters (8)

Chapter 8

The Wrath

Bom's POV

When Dara stood up, I stood up as well and followed her on her way to the washroom I saw her bumped into a group of men. I saw one of them has his hands on Dara's shoulders and that made me want to punch him.

" Dara?" I said out loud as I approached her, getting to worried of my younger sister. " What's the problem? Are these men bothering you?"

" Ani.. Ani Bom." she shook her head. She then turned towards the group of men and bowed. " Mianhe for bumping you."

As I dragged Dara into the washroom. We came to stop at the washrooms door. We have heard people inside talking loudly that we thought was best if we will not enter there.

" That was one hell of a brat! Goddesses?? How sure is she that she looks like one? Just because she carries the surname 'Park' doesn't mean she's famous." A girl raising her voice was heard even from the blasting noise from the outside of the washroom.

" Why are you against the 'Parks'?"

" They're like their father. Like father like daughters. They're sluts! I tell you they are!" that bitch stated again.

" Don't talk ill against them girl."

The BOMINATOR is awaken and I can feel Dara's tightening grip against my wrist, sending the message that I must calm down. The hell, it's my family she's insulting. I pushed harshly the door earning a glare from them, but then their reactions changed looking shocked. Damn, I love it. It's priceless.

" Yah! Who are you calling a slut?" I shouted instantly earning gasps from the other girls from their group.

The girl who kept on talking ill about my family shouted back at me. " Who else duh??? Are you that dumb not to notice that I was referring to you and your sisters? You are all nothing but brats especially that CL."

I hissed with her statement. " You know what? You were lucky that my sister CL didn't punch you straight to your face and left bruises all over that surgical body of yours."

" Like I was so afraid of her. duh?!"

Her friends are trying to stop her from sprouting further more nonsense rantings.

" You act so demure but I know you're sluts too. Just like your fa-"

I began smirking when I saw her holding her left cheeks. Tokki took the first action and slapped her really hard.

" Serves you right bitch!" I dialed a number on my phone and called Seven Oppa. " Oppa, A girl here in the washroom is causing trouble." I suddenly stopped and smiled evilly while I changed the tone of my voice pretending to be in a state of panic. " She's hurting Dara.. Oppa ppali!"

I was about to press the end button switch when she came rushing unto me." WHATT?? WHY YOU BRAT.."

Before she could actually come closer, Dara moved forward her left foot tripping her. Ssantokki is a silent bitch specially when it comes to our family. She's more scarier than me.

Teddy's POV

Seven called and reported that Bom and Dara got involved in a fight in the washroom. I immediately rushed there with my sisters Minzy and CL.

" Yah! Why are you hurting my sisters!!" CL shouted and rushed towards the girl even upon entering the washroom premises. I hate girls having cat fights but my little sister Minzy has joined them too.

I massaged my temples, Gosh, these girls. I am having a headache already, so much for Bom's birthday celebration. Minzy and Dara never engage in fights unless the issues involves our family.

" Girls stop this already." I said in a calm matter.

" Help!" I heard the girl shouted. Who wouldn't ask for help if you are being cat fought by four girls. Her even were just in the corner looking very horrified.

" Hey, Stop it or the four of you will be grounded."

After hearing the word 'grounded', the four stopped and stood beside the sink. Grounded for us literally bans us with everything. Being locked up in the black room with just the four corners in view. The black room has only a bed, a bedside cabinet and a lamp. As you see, we have lots of stuffs in hand. Painting, sketching, designing... everything is work and being inside the black room means you can never be productive.

I looked at the aftermath of the chaos that had happened. Bom's hair was a mess and I can see blood on her neck from the scratches she earned. Dara has a bruised lip and an obviously bruised arm. Cl's dress was disoriented and her shoes flew somewhere. While Minzy, her right face was red and her legs got a few scratch and bruise.

Gladly Seven came. His men did their great job upon keeping everything that happened here a secret from the other customers.

I looked at the girl and I really pity her. I don't want to be bias but she deserved it. It's hard to pull someone else's string of patience especially from these monsters.

" I stopped myself from punching you earlier because I don't want to ruin Bom's birthday celebration. But damn bitch, you pulled the trigger and woke up Dara's wrath. How dare you insult our family." Cl shouted.

" BRATS!" The girl said through gritted teeth.

Wow, I'm quite amazed about how she can still call my sisters brats despite her current condition. But I froze from remembering that they want to live on their own. How can I let my sisters live on their own when they're this wild and reckless.

" CL enough!" Seven warned and whispered something on one of his men. " I would

have to apologize Miss but you are now banned from entering this bar from now on."

" WHAT?" She retaliated. " I'm a regular customer here and because of these delinquent brats you're gonna ban me? I'm the victim here remember?"

This girl is hysterical but Seven remained composed. " These brats are my sisters not by name or blood. I have known them ever since. CL and Bom gets involve into fights but not Dara. But you pulled the trigger and woke up her wrath. Besides, these Brat's partly own my place."

" I'll file a case against you all."

Bom smirked " As if you can win."

I sighed and raked my hair in frustration. I bowed towards the girl beaten up by my sisters.

" I'm deeply sorry for my sisters's actions. My men are already waiting outside and will take you to the hospital. We'll pay for the expenses and damages. I'll send our lawyer to talk to you later."

The badly beaten girl turned red and her even her friends were blushing. I smirked thinking my charm doesn't fail me at all.

" Oh, no need! I'm the one at fault here. I should apologize not you. Sorry. I take back all that I had said. Maybe I was just so intoxicated. Sorry. " She said while acting cute all of a sudden.

Tadaaa!!! And we are the Park's. The nice and silently evil Park's. Guess I'm really their brother after all.