The Casanova's Daughters (7)

Chapter 7

The Park Siblings

Minzy's POV

Appa has been away for three weeks already and he still haven't told us about his decision. He only told us to wait for him to come back and his decision then would be final.

We are having our dinner and everyone is so quiet. Oppa has not spoke a single word to us ever since Appa left for London. He has been treating us coldly and it makes us even more awkward everytime we are together. He would sometimes stay at Oppa Seven's place just to avoid us. I kinda makes us feel even more guiltier.

Bom Unnie's birthday is fast approaching already and I can feel that no one is feeling happy and excited for celebrating it. This is getting harder than what we have expected.

Oppa texted me that he won't be going home today and will again be staying at Seven Oppa's place again.

" Uhmn.. Bom Unnie, what are you r plans on your upcoming birthday." I tried and earned all my courage just to ask her that and to start a convesation.

" I don't know. " Bom just shrugged her shoulders while slicing her steak.

" Appa will arrive in a few days. Shouldn't you be preparing for it already?"

Cl and Dara Unnie aren't talking as if they are not there. I sighed and turned back to Bom Unnie.

" Unnie....Whatever happens we are still a family. Whether Appa would ever agree or not. I'd still be little Minzy and I'll always support you. "

" Minki-ah!" Unnie smiled at me genuinely wide. I know from her expression that I had helped her feel better. And I loved it.

" Let's call Oppa. Let's celebrate Bom Unnie's birthday in advance. Neh?"

CL's POV

We are now here at Seven Oppa's bar. We can see Seven Oppa and Teddy Oppa glaring at the men whose eyes are locked on us.

" Who told you that you can wear that kind of clothes?"

Of course, he's referring to Dara Unnie. She was wearing this black elegant dress whose skirt is a little above her knee length. We all wore elegant dresses, but of course I dressed my sisters with my next to release collection designs.

" These are CL's designs Oppa. " Dara answered.

" You're showing too much of your skin Dara." Seven Oppa seconded.

Aisshh.... These boys... Do they know how to appreciate designs and details?

" It's called fashion. Duh?!"

" CL, how dare you! Look at little Minzy." Seven Oppa roared releasing invisible fire from his mouth.

I looked at Minzy from her head to her toe and did not ever saw something wrong. " What's wrong with Mizy?"

" She doesn't look her age!" Teddy Oppa fumed.

" And how old is she now Oppa? Minzy isn't a kid anymore."

" Yah, Oppa! Don't call me little Minzy anymore." Minzy pouted but seconded.

" Yah Bom! Look at that dress of yours. That's too short." Teddy roared just like Seven's.

" Are you just going to spend the night reprimanding us about our clothes?"

I then went to the counter and ordered a glass of margarita for me and the girls. It's party time right? We all want to get wasted. Appa's not here so it's just the Oppa's whom we will get the reprimanding. While waiting for the ordered drinks, I stormed inside the restroom. I needed to pee.

I was about to leave the cubicle when I heard some girls gossiping about 'The Parks'.

" I can't believe those Parks are here. See those shoes? Those dresses? Damn those jewelries. I bet they cost millions."

"They are like Goddesses!" another seconded.

I can't help but smile about their compliments when I heard a negative comment from one of them.

" They're brats! Why are you so fond of them? For sure, they have rotten attitudes."

After hearing that part, I balled my fist ready to punch that bitch. I then confidently stepped out of the cubicle and I can see their eyes growing all wide and mouths hanged open.

" I guess everybody does have a rotten attitude" I said as I made my way to the sink and washed my hands. " But whether or not our attitudes are rotten and we are brats, you can't erase the facts that those brats are extremely intelligent and talented. Not to mention the physical attributes as natural goddesses. Excuse me."

I walked confidently passing them. I grinned as I was on my way towards our tables. She's lucky enough that my fist hasn't landed on her face. I won't let her ruin Bom Unnie's birthday celebration.

Dara's POV

What's taking CL so long? She's not in trouble, Is she?

"Dara what are you thinking? You're spacing out." Teddy asked worrying about her sister.

" Oppa, what's taking Cl so long? She's not causing trouble again. Is she?"

" Bad girl coming!" Seven Oppa announced as he stood up and sighed. " I'll just go to my office for a while."

We saw Cl walking confidently on the invisible red carpet laid down for her.

" What's up with her?" I heard Bom asked. " What's with her smirking evilly?"

" Hi!" Cl greeted us enthusiastically.

" What's up Cl? " Teddy Oppa asked her suspiciously.

" Nothing Oppa.. I'm just totally happy." She again answered this time grinning.

" You got involved in a fight?" he asked Cl again.

I stared at CL. She doesn't have any scratch at all, no bruises, nothing. I wondered why she's acting weirdly, grinning like mad.

" Ani, ani!" She laughed and waved her right hand in front of her face left to right.

I stood up. I needed to go to the ladies room. I really think I need to pee from drinking all these alcohols.

" Dee? Where are you going? " Bom asked immediately after she saw me stood up from my seat. She furrowed her brows as well as CL, Minzy and Teddy Oppa.

" Washroom."

" I'll accompany you Tokki/" Bom stood up immediately.

" Ani Bom! I can take care of myself. Besides, we're inside Seven Oppa's bar. I'll be safe."

As I was walking towards the washroom with my heavy feet. I felt a little nauseous. And as I was getting more closer to my destination I accidentally bumped into a group of elegant men from their set of signature clothes I guess.

" Sorry."

" Are you okay Miss? " A blonde guy asked me while holding my right shoulder. I almost got out of balance and might have fallen on the floor. Thanks to his quick reflexes.

" Neh. Thank you!"