Every Morning

Sunlight poured into the room through the cracks of the curtain, illuminating the room in it's golden glow. Patton's eyee began to crack open, squinting at the light he was facing.

He sighed contently, feeling arms wrapped around his torso and a body pressed to his. Behind him, Logan shifted, burying his head even deeper into Patton's back. It made him softly giggle, voice croaky and deep from not being used.

Logan got very clingy when he slept. He'd latch onto Patton, tangling their limbs, and not let go until he woke up. He was protective, and although childish, he thought that the closer they were, the safer they were.

Patton loved his affection and warmth. He'd wake up every morning feeling content, curled up next to his boyfriend. Envelopped in love and comfort, he was happy.

He gently turned around to face Logan. He looked up at his peaceful face, and bit his lip as he smiled. He didn't need his glasses to see his beauty.

He scooted closer and rested his head in the other's chest, feeling him tighten his grip. Patton giggled again, and this time, the pleasant, heartwarming sound was the first thing Logan heard as he opened his eyes.

"Good morning, Love." He said, making Patton look up at him with a smile. He giggled again at his sleepy eyes, watching him look down and brighten when they land on him.

"Mornin' Logy." He said, brushing a hand on his cheek lovingly. It made Logan's eyes close in delight, and Patton giggled once more. Logan smiled, loving the sound of Patton's laugh. He kissed his forehead and just looked at him for a moment.

"You seem very happy this morning, Patton." He observed, looking into his eyes with a small smile plastered on his face. Patton smiled,

"I'm always happy if you're around."

-{}-

Comment your current favorite song(s) and I'll listen to it and possibly come back with feedback, I need new music lol