Already thinking I had enough of these weird talks with everyone today, I knocked the door making the talking stop inside. Soon, I heard a 'coming' from inside the room.

Taking one step back away from the door, i waited for the door open and when it finally did, there stood Jimin. "O-oh u-umm, Hello j-Jungkook..what b-brings you here?" He stutters outs.

Ignoring the fact that he was stuttering, I just greeted him back. "Hello Jiminie hyung! I'm here since I want to stay with you guys for the rest of the holiday you have here!". I don't know why but the sound of me saying that it's a holiday bothers me a bit. No I'm lying.

It bothers me a lot.

"O-oh really?" There it goes again. The stuttering. I laughed mentally in my head. It actually reminds me of myself.

"Yes really! Now can I come in?".

"U-uuhhhh sure?" Once again, ignoring the fact that he says that like it was a question, I proceeded my way inside the hotel room. It was big, with large couches placed in the middle of the living room. From where I was standing, to the left, the kitchen was there, also where Jin was currently at right now.

"Hello Jin Hyung!" Hearing my sudden voice in the voice, Jin jumps at my voice before turning around to find the source of the voice. Once his eyes were on me, he smiles.
"Hello Jungkook! What brings," he looks at the bags that were placed next to me, "You here.....?".

"I'm staying here for the rest of your holiday here.." and once again, it doesn't sound right to call this a holiday. Why? I looked at Jin as he glares at Jimin, who was next to me with a nervous smile once he sees Jin facing him.

"Oh. Ummm, ok then. Make yourself at home with us then?" What's up with everyone? Weird talks, stuttering, statements that sounds like questions? What do I not know right now?

"Oh th-."

"Jin Hyung. Can I ge," There was silence when I turned around to the voice who interrupted me. Taehyung, "get juice....? H-hello Jungkook....what are you here for?".

I groaned. "How many times do I really need to say this? Probably 3 more times ergh. I'm here for the rest of your stay here since I'm allowed to live with you guys now and also because we recently found out that my brother was alive and he wants to become the heir..."

I breathed out after that long paragraph. I realised that Taehyung had a shocked expression.
"Oh Umm," He looks at the juice that Jin was handing out before he checks the time ; which was 6pm.

His eyes widened. Pushing away the juice that was in Jin's hands, he walks towards the door.

"Where are you going? Do you not want to see me?" I said with hints of sadness in my voice. Taehyung did take notice of that so he stopped and faced me.

"I just need to be somewhere for a while..."

"Where? Why? W-."

"Enough with your stupid questions! I'm running late so let me go!" He shouts at me so suddenly. He walks out of the room and slams the door.

What the hell I just asked him where he was going and why? I felt the tears build up in my eyes.
"He doesn't want to see me right..? Right hyung?".

Surprised at my shocked sob that unexpectedly came out, they run towards me.
"No he does. He just really need to do som-."

"What is everyone not telling me!? I'm just sick of everything right now!".

From there, I was outside.....in the pouring rain.