Chapter Fourteen (14):

Start from the beginning

"I know that I look like a desperate right now. But, Taehyung told me that if I didn't help his friend, then he will tell to the whole campus the incident that happen to me." Yerin told her.

"What? So he was threatening you?" Eunbi's blood boil. "Where is that guy, I will kill him."

"Eunbi please, let's do what he wants. For me, just for me." Yerin said.

"Aish!" Eunbi raffle her hair. She also stamping her feet. "I don't want, I don't want, I don't want." she looks like a crazy person.

Every students who passed by them look at her.

"What are you looking at, huh?" Eunbi said angrily.

"Yah! Stop it." Yerin said. "Okay! I will not push you to do this. I am the one who have the fault, so I am the one who will face this. Sorry for involving you."

Yerin really meant her words. She didn't tell it to her best friend just to convience her or to conscience her. She is saying that word because she was really on fault, if she didn't agree to meet that stranger on that night, then this thing will never happen to them.

"Unnie, I really want to help you. But, I really can't do that." Eunbi said.

Yerin give her a warm smile. "I know. I also don't want you to get involve in this. It's my problem not yours."

"But your problem is also my problem." Eunbi said.

"But not this kind of problem."

"Unnie, I will really help you. I don't want our schoolmates to bully you because of that incident. And besides, if our school admin knows about that, maybe they will kick you out of this school." Eunbi said.

Yerin smiled.

"By the way, how did you know about that incident?" Yerin asked.

"Jimin sunbae told me." Eunbi answer. "Actually, he also begged in me to help Jungkook."

"So, I am not the one?" Yerin asked. Eunbi nodded.

"Don't worry, I also told him that I don't want." Eunbi said.

"Then, what did he do?" Yerin asked. She was really curious especially when she saw this short girl infront of her smirked.

"Come on, go inside. She's there." Jimin push Jungkook towards the library door.

"I don't want hyung." Jungkook said.

"She's the one only who can help you." Jimin said.

"Besides, you're only trying. If she don't want, then we will held an audition." Taehyung butted in.

"I don't want." Jungkook said.

"So, get inside and talk to her. We will wait you in the cafeteria." Jimin said.

"Goodluck bro. See you!" Taehyung and Jimin bid their goodbye to the young man.

Jungkook let out a deep sighed. He was really nervous, much nervous than taking an exam without reviewing.

"I can do it." he mumbles.

Jungkook slowly push the door of the library. He peck inside first before he fully welcoming himself inside. Many students looked at him, even his fangirls, but they can't scream because they are inside the library. Jungkook smirked seeing them stopping themselves not to fangirl over him, he can feel that it was good to be inside the library so he can't heard their crazy screams.