I lay on the bed pulling the covers up to my chin. I felt the bed dip as he laid down as well.

"Hope you don't mind but I have kinda tired myself" he explained, I give him a small smile.

"Well it is your bed and I can't keep you from sleeping on it" I mumble closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

I wake up, I try to sit up but something is preventing me from doing so. I look down to see an arm. I look to see who the arm belonged to relief flooded through me when it was just Darius.

I feel my legs are also tangled with mine. I look towards the window to its getting dark out. How long was I asleep?

I try to get up but Darius tightens his hold on me. Oh my, this is gonna take awhile.

I lay back down turning to face him. I bring my finger up and poke his cheek several times.

"Darius gets up" I poke him one more time but he still didn't wake up.

I tried to lift his arm off me but he just kept bringing me closer to his chest.

Whatever I'll just go back to sleep. I close my eyes once again drifting off to sleep in Darius' arms.

I woke up later that night when the sky was completely dark. The room was dark too. 

Darius still had me pressed against him. I kinda like this, it feels good.

I felt Darius stir then his grip loosened on me. I stumble out of bed falling in the process.

"Ouch" I hiss as my face lands on the ground with a thud.  I hear movement then the light comes on blinding me.

I shut my eyes then slowly open them to get used to the light being on.  When my eyes are fully open I look up at Darius.

He smirks at me as I lay there. I pout moving my arms to put them under my head.

"You gonna just lay there?" he asked looking at my fallen figure.

"Yeah Its quite comfortable," I say but push myself up. 

"So how you feeling?" he questioned as he helped me the rest of them up.

"I feel pretty good considering the fact that I just feel off the bed"I give him a small smile.

"Wait you fell off the bed?" he asked with a smirk. I nod my head smiling.

"No the thud that echoed through the whole house was me gently placing myself on the ground," I say sarcastically, he laughed.

"You want something to eat? You've been sleeping all day and most of the night"

"Well I was up but you wouldn't let me go so I ended up falling back to sleep" I pout looking at him.

"Yeah I know you were poking my face, you could've slapped me that would have woken me right up" he gives me a cheeky smile.

"You were up and didn't even bother to let me go" I huff hitting him across his chest.

"And I don't slap people" I add, his jaw drops. 

"You just hit me" he gasped, I roll my eyes at him.

"I don't hit people when they are sleeping and have to no idea what is going on," I say as my sumach growls.

Darius smirked at me the grabbed my hand pulling me through the completely dark house.

"How do you know where you're going it's too dark in here," I ask trying to keep up with him.

He doesn't answer me but continues to drag me to the kitchen. He turns the light on and lets go of my hand.