I get dressed in a light grey sweater that reminds me of his eyes. Oh my god, what is up with me and his eyes.

I run down the stairs so I can get a quick breakfast before we leave.

We get into Diego's car and he drives in the direction of the school. I feel my eyes close as I start to drift off, only to be yet again startled as the car comes to a jolted stop.

I groan as I lift my head up. I look up at the school.

We head to our lockers. I put my bag in and grab my books for the first period. I turn around to see Darius and his group of friends approaching.

When they reach us Casco is the first to speak.

"Damn you look like shit," he says to me, he gets a glare from his friends.

"I couldn't sleep and I guess you can say that I feel like... Shit" I try the swear word and regret it immediately I'll never swear again I don't like it.

This earned a chuckle from Mya. I walk past everyone in the group so I can get to class before I pass out in the middle of this hallway.

I sit in an empty seat in the back by the window. I don't want to get caught sleeping in class.

I lay my head on the desk as Darius took the empty seat next to me. He gave me a worried glance as the bell rang. Class began as the teacher stepped through the doors and started to talk.

I zoned out as I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep. I felt like I was asleep not even ten minutes before I was nudged.

I open my eyes to see Darius trying to wake me as the teacher was walking toward us.

I lift my head up the best I can so it looked like I wasn't asleep in class.

"Are you okay Elena?" Mr. Winn asked looking at me.

I nod my head slowly as I laid my head back down frown. I close my eyes but don't fall asleep because Darius won't stop poking me.

I open my eyes and glare at him, he gives me a smile.

"Come on we're leaving," he said which made me confused, I only just got here and now I leave.

"We're heading back to my place so you can get some rest," he said grabbing my books and my hand.

I slowly follow out of the class as Mya and Diego gets up also following close behind us.

Darius takes me to his car tossing my stuff in the back as he opens the passenger door for me.

I buckle up as Darius rounds the car and gets in driving in the opposite direction of the castle.

I watch as the trees go by in a blur. After a few more minutes of driving, we come to a stop in front of this huge house with people walking in and out of. 

Darius opens the door for her as she unbuckled. She got out of the car and followed Darius into the house surrounded by trees.

He leads me to the stairs and up to the third floor. He walks to a room opening the door and allowing me to enter the shut the door behind me.

The room smells strongly of him and the walls matched his eye color.

"The walls match your eyes," I say without thinking. He looks at me and gives me bright smile followed by a chuckle.

"Your sweater also match my eyes"

"This is my room you can rest in here," he said grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the bed.