Our new team

Y/n

POV

After talking to the old man Kakashi takes me outside and tells me that we will be making our way to the academy to make a new ''squad". I had no other choice, but to go so we set off in to the main area.
It didn't take long for us to get back to the main part of the village. There are kids running round and adults wandering through all the shops. It feels warm, it feels peaceful. The sun shines through the baby blue sky, reflecting of every shiny surface. I look round even more at all the characters of this village. Everyone is so different, special. A woman carrying a small child walks past is giving me a gentle smile. Her daughter reached out towards me.

"Kitty!" She giggles. I smile and wave, then turn to kakashi. He looks up from his book and down at me. He lifts an eyebrow as if to say ' what now?'.

"Hey, Kakashi." I say,
"Hmm" he replies,
"Who are they?" I point towards the faces on the stone wall.
"All the Hokage's who help build this village to what it is now."
And that's the only conversation we have until we get there.

We reach the doors and I start to get nervous for some reason. From what I heard I'll be 'trained' with this team. Kakashi opens the doors and we head inside. The corridors are silent and there is no-one to be seen. I'm starting to wonder if we are late. We get to the end of the corridor and stop at a door. Kakashi looks down at me and grins. "Lady's first," he says slowly opening the door for me. I walk through only to be hit in the head by a soft, powdery object. Smoke covers my view and a small board eraser falls into my hand. The room echoes with a small boy's laughter and as the soot begins to clear i can see three kids all with different expressions on their faces. The first boy has a bright orange jumpsuit on with vibrant yellow hair. I can tell by his hysterical laughing that he was the one that pulled the prank. The second was a girl with beautiful, flowing pink hair, who look scared at the least. And lastly was a boy who was sitting down, face on his hands. His black hair shimmered in the light while his serious face darkened the room.
Kakashi came walking in with a straight face as like always. He looked at the children and fiddles with his mask. "Well my first impression of you is... Your a bunch of idiots."

10 minutes later

After everyone finish they introduction. Naruto, Sakura, and (i think) Sasuke all stare at me. Waiting for me to introduce myself.
"Oh umm, My name is Y/N L/N, I like Anime and popcorn. My dreams for the future, right now I have no idea. My hobbies are singing and eating."
Kakashi look down at me and closes his eyes, "And what do you hate?"
That was easy to answer.
"The water". 
I start to shake and my eyes fill up. The world around me goes blurry. I can tell that they were saying things.  Finally i come back to.
However everyone is leaving. Looks like Kakashi made his announcement. I can hear Naruto talking about some test tomorrow.

" will i have to take the test? " I ask with confusion.
Kakashi begins to laugh and he puts his hand on my head. " Yea, because I want to see what you can do, however if you don't pass it won't matter. I'll still train you, even if the other don't make it ,which is most likely. "
This doesn't sound like a paper test. I sign and walk back home with Kakashi. Tomorrow is going to be a hard day.

Thanks for reading this, I am really surprised that I have as much reads as I do. 630 is big for someone who had no idea what they are doing. So thank you. I want to make this story for all of you, it's your story too. Again thanks, and see you in the next chapter.

My Animated Love (Kakashi X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara