The walk

Kakashi's POV

I can't even right now! Why was I chosen, have done nothing wrong.

Worse of all I've got to take care of a new genin team. However I don't think they will survive ten minuets of my bell challange 😏.

Y/n or whatever her name was and I have just walked out the Hokage's office and into the street. Everyone's eyes pierce though us like daggers, most of the eyes are on y/n. I look down at her to see that there stares are taking no affect. I still don't trust her.

She is only just smaller than me, and her flowing h/l, h/c  makes her look like a goddess. Then my gaze converts to her eyes. Emotionless, and bleak, like black orbs of darkness. I see the pupils edging towards the gates. She takes a deep breath and bows her head. 

I open my mouth to says some thing however I am rudely interrupted by Kurenai running up and stopping us.

"Kakashi hey 👋." She says cheerfully. Then she look to my side where y/n is cowering behind me nervously.

"Who's this... Omg Kakashi is this your girlfriend, hi there I'm Kurenai, a friend of Kakashi's. I love your ears and tail!"

Both myself and y/n are bright red. By now she was infront of me. She got so startled that she stumbled back and fell on top of me. (Squeal) we both just lay there looking into each other's eyes, until y/n realises what just happened and gets off all flustered. I get up and turn to Kurenai.

"No, she is not my girlfriend. I'm just watching her for the Hokage, that's all." I say my face all red. Y/n is just looking down, her face as read as mine. Kurenai look at me nodding with a smirk on her face. 

"Sure, anyway I have to go" she waves bye and leaves the girl and I. Alone.

I shake my head and grab Y/n hand. Then I pick her up and put her on my back.

She try's to ply away and screams. "What are you doing!" 

"Give you a piggyback, it's a long walk and I'm a nice person."

"Where are we even going!?!"

"Back to my house, or would you like to live in the street?"

"No"

"Thought not"

Then I ran off into to the woods at full speed with y/n on my back.

I jump from tree to tree and with every leap I can feel her grip get tighter. I can hear her heart beat fast.

------------------->.<-------------------

We finally arrive at my house, alone in the woods, just how I like it. 

"We're here"

There's no reaspons, but her weight is still on my back. I turn my head to see her asleep on my back. I roll my eyes and walk inside and  into my bedroom. I lay her carefully on the bed. I look at her delicate face and move away hair that is covering her mouth. Her lips look so red and soft. I feel my face heat up and pull my mask up higher. What is happening to me.

I walk into my bathroom and pull my mask down. I splash some water onto my face and look at myself in the mirror and feel my cheeks. Am I ill? I don't feel ill. I sigh 😔 and pull my mask back up. I take off my vest jacket and my sandals. And walk back into the bedroom. 

I walk to the side of the bed and just look at her. Is she even dangerous? Maybe not. I just stare for a while, thinking. Until she starts to vibrate and make noises. 

I swiftly pull out a kunai knife and get into an attack position. She wakes up startled and looks down at her pocket. She reaches inside and pulls out a louds vibrating machine. Her face lights up and she taps its screen. She puts it to her ear and starts to speak. I lower my guard slightly. Then she gets all hyped up. But then she goes quiet and drops the device .

What just happend.

Y/n POV 

I wake up to my phone ringing and Kakadhi in a strange battle stance. I just ignore him and look down to see who is calling me... its f/n! I haven't talked to her/him in forever. I quickly press answer and say hi.

" hi."

"Omg y/n, where have you been!?!"

"Oh I errr have moved."

"WHAT, WHY DID YOU NOT TELL MEEEEE. YOU NEVER SAID BYE!!!"

"Yea I know and I'm sorry, but, it's just I had to go rlly quickly, sorry plz don't hate me!" I lie

"Where have you moved to anyway?!"

"Errrrm, JAPAN 🇯🇵!"

"Really wow. Your so lucky. Oh by the way have you been watching the new anime."

"No which one?"

"Omg there is only two episodes but it's so good, it's called Naruto."

"Sounds cool, what's it about?"

"Well it's this kid called Naruto and he is a Ninja, and everyone else, and he wants to be the best. But he has really bad grades in the academy. Then he finds out that he is the nine tailed fox beast. It's super good. And there is this old man called the hokage..."

My sweat drops.

"And in episode two. A ninja finds a girl, who actually looks a lot like you... and has the same name as you...what a coincidence. Anyway he takes her to the Hokage and we find out that she is pretty special. I think she is my favourite. Then the hokage asks the Ninja, Kakashi, the look after her." 

My hands start to shake and then they say something even worse.

"I totally ship Y/n and kakashi, there are so cute. You have to watch it."  

I make out the words ' I will' then I press end call and drop the phone.

Kakashi's pov

She drops the device then her eyes roll up and she falls back. I drop the kunai knife and catch her. Then I place her back down on the bed. I carefully pick up her, whatever it was, and slide it back into her pocket. Then I walk to the front room and lay on the couch. My eyes fall heavy and I gently fall to sleep. 

What a day...god help me tomorrow.

And we are done for another chapter. This was my longest one yet! I had so much fun writing this. Yay

Thanks for reading 

And as always... cheesy out!