Home?

YOUR POV

I look up into the tree tops to see human like figures jumping from one to another. This is not normal. I walk over to a stream nearby and look into it. I look different somehow. I look into my eyes. They are now a dark black colour. I fall back to the shock and notice my H/C hair now has F/C tips.

What happened when I blacked out?

I start to walk through the forest when I hear rustles in a near bush. I look over to it and a silver haired man jumps at me and pins me to a near by tree. He point a kunai knife to my neck and looks me dead in the eyes. My heart starts beating as the metal touches my skin.

After about five minuets of staring he speaks up.

"Why are you here."

I just stay quiet.

"Speak!"

"W-well I just woke up in this forest."

"Yea right, well your coming with me to see the Hokage."

"O-ok"

He look confused for some reason, but sruggs anyway.

We walk through a huge gate and he takes me into a vast building. We walk past lots of people who give me funny looks.

Strange.

We open some sliding doors and my mystery man shoves me to the ground.

I fall and land on my knees, then I look up to see an old geezer staring at me.

" What have you brought me today Kakashi?" He says loudly, but also in a bored tone.

" I found it in the forest sir, I think it's a outcast ninja."

Ninja?

"Why are you here, young neko?" The old man asks.

Wait what did he just call me?

" What did you just call me?"

" A neko, you know cat person."

I touch the top of my and sure anough there are cat ears, then I touch my back and slide my hand down to find a long silky tail.

" Ahhhh!" I scream and startle them.

" sorry, I Urr forgot I had them." I lie

The old man stands and looks at me with a death glare.

"Now tell us why are you here."

" I already said, I woke up in the forest."

I don't think they trust me.

" What kind of ninja are you?"

"Kind of what?"

"Ninja!"

Ninja, the letter from mom.

Am I home?