Where am I?

No One POV

It's 10:00 AM and Y/N is walking through the church grounds. She kneels in front on two grave stones with flowers in hand. Her parents died one year ago, and it was all her fault. She tried to save them. She tried to help but it was to late. She stares helplessly at the grave stones as the tragic accident replays in here head.

-----FLASHBACK-----

It was a beautiful summers day and the L/N family were in the car driving along the river in the country, talking and laughing. Y/N was an only child and had all her parents love and affection. They would protect her with their lives. They said she was special, but they never told her how. Today was Y/N's birthday and they had gone out for the  day. However their road trip soon came to an end when a deer rapidly jump into the road making the car flip out of control. Mid air Y/N shut her ears and hope they would be ok. The car landed into the river and she opened her eyes to see her parents, on the verge of death, wrapped around her trying to protect her in a ball of safety. Tears formed in her eyes as she pulled them closer.

"Y/N," her mother started " We love you dearly, but we were hiding something from you. Your not f-from here. F-from this dimension I mean."

"What"

"You came here when you were a baby and arrived on our door step. I was going to tell you before but I could not bring myself to do it. You are from a world of ninja and you have a very special power called kekkei genkai. People want that power. Evil people. So you came her to be protected. It was our duty. Find your way back home. We love you so much."

And those were her last words, before drifting off to death.

As the car sank deeper Y/N brakes the window and swam to shore with all the might she had left. When she got back to the surface she looked back to the water. The car had sunk and Y/N knew it was not coming back. That night she went back home to find a necklace and a note laying on her bed.

 That night she went back home to find a necklace and a note laying on her bed

Note-

' my precious Y/N I know your confused but as your other mother said your very special, your not from here. My sweet child I am so sorry that this has happened to you however I can not take you back home. It took all my power to bring your here.How you get back home I do not know. The reason I brought you to this world is because you are very powerful. You can control the Elements. Evil wanted to take you but I then saved you with the last of my power. I took you here and gave you a new, normal home. Take this necklace, it will help you and protect you if you do come back home, and if you do come back don't look for your farther and I we will be gone. Forever. We love you so much.

MOM XXX'

From then on Y/N has been determined to get back home.

-----END FLASHBACK-----

Your POV

As I walk away from the church yard I start to cry, my vision becoming blurry. I stop in the middle of the road and fall to my knees. I stare at my necklace and start stroking it.

I've been trying to get back home for a year now, nothings worked.

I'm so confused.

I turn my head to see a car coming towards me at rapid speeds.

I try to get up but I can't. I don't want to. I shut my eyes and wait for the impact.

I feel a heavy weight on me, and my vision blackens.

XXXXX TIME SKIP XXXXX

I open my eyes to see a bright light, I sit up to see a beautiful forest surrounding me

Am I dead?

I pinch myself hard in the arm. I feel a sharp pain as I see blood trickle down my arm.

Well I'm not dead.

I stand up and look at all my surroundings. I've never been here before.

Where am I?