Christmas special

(This is canon)

8 Years later Kakashi's POV

The atmosphere is warm and merry. The tree sparkles and gleems with Christmas joy. The fire is hot, keeping my toes snug. I look out the window to see white crystals of snow gracefully falling down, sticking to the floor. In the background, the crack of dawn begins to apear, the small shade of sunlight blinding me. I turn on all the Christmas lights and place the last few presents under the fluffy, green tree.

I only woke up a few hours ago, so I am still in my pajamas, without my mask on. I begin to hum along to the faint music being played in the backround, until i hear a creak behind me. Before i could react a pair of arms wrap round me tightly.

I stand up and turn roung to see my wife staring right back at me, Y/N. I pick her up so her legs are wrapped round my waist. 

"Merry Christmas, sweetheart<3" i say to her in a playful tone. She smirks at me then holds something above our head. I look up to see a lock of misletoe tided together neatly with a white ribbon. We lean in closer, but were interupted by quick footsteps comeing from the hallway. We both turn round to see a small boy, round the age of 5, holding a big red velvet sock. His fluffy grey ears and tail wag with exitment.

He runs up to me and jums into my arms.  He smiles bright and brings us all in huge hug.  

"Look what Santa got me, Daddy"

Hope you enjoyed that little special I made for you, and yes this is canon so there is something or someone to look forard to in the future.;) The next chapter will be stright after "Im here if you want to talk (chapter 5)" not after this!

HOPE YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS... HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE NORMAL DAY!!

Remember to like and comment.

CHEESY OUT :3