❖Chapter 4❖

The 2nd mission was now upon the trainees, half of each group would face elimination meaning 100 trainees would be sent home

The 2nd mission was now upon the trainees, half of each group would face elimination meaning 100 trainees would be sent home. and that was everyones night mare.

Taehyung was practicing like his heart depended on it. he was going to make his debut whether he ended up in the hospital after, at least he knows he made his parents proud. Consistently being filmed was his biggest challenge, he had to get use to cameras since it was his dream to become an idol like his cousin, baekhyun,

every time baekhyun visits, taehyung always got put down as a slacker and will never be successful like baekhyun, he wanted to provr his family wrong but he needed to get that raven haired boy out his head. he was dancing to hug me by crush. he was ready but he wasn't.

The clock struck 4am and the competition was tomorrow. a mentor walked in as they were getting ready to get cameras from practice rooms to look at the progress. " Taehyung you're still here?" sooyoung said as she turned off the music.

" Hello," he bowed sweat dripping down his face, his hair and clothes sticking to him. " It stinks, how long have you been practicing?" he panted. " from 3pm to now. so maybe a few hours, i still need to practice, i'll be out by 7, and be back by 10." he cut back on the music. " From the looks of it, you don't need anymore, the moves are flawless, your voice will become hoarse by time the competition,"

" Tae, stay at the dorms and get some rest, if you are anywhere on set later today you will be sent back to the dorms, i'll clear this with the judges. eat well, now get out." he tiredly bowed, getting his things leaving the room. he stumbled tiredly down the dim hallway.

he bumped into a built guy, he quickly apologized, " oh, hey cutie." jungkook said looking at the tired boy. " Oh, hi jungkook, what are you doing here?" well jungkook was doing vocal lessons, " y'know practicing, so do you want me to walk you over to your dorm."

Taehyung's heart fluttered and was beating out his chest, " Tae, so do you want me to?" he rubbed his neck, taehyung soon nodded not realizing jungkook intertwined their fingers. he smiled as they ran down the halls.

" Jungkook, you can sleep in here, it's really early, so i don't mind you sleeping here." jungkook politely refused, but taehyung pulled him inside. " you're sleeping here, i got the day off, but i'll end up practicing anyway." he whispered gently pushing jungkook into his bed. he closed the door and threw his shoes off,

he moved over jungkook, " Thanks tae." he snuggled closer to his pillow, he closed his eyes and smiled lowly, " No problem, now sleep." the pair fell asleep in a single crowded bed.

-

Taehyung woke up nearly after noon. he saw that jungkook was still asleep, " Yah, kook wake up we have to practice." he yelled getting his things ready for a shower, the younger groaned rolling over to find his source of warmth but didn't succeed.

soon, both were ready to continue to practice all together with their groups. taehyung was chosen for the center of his group that's why he needed the practice. the boys walked out the dorm building to the building next door with the dance practicing rooms.

" Have fun, good luck, see you soon." they both said in unison, hug, soon leaving each other. in jungkooks opinion, he had fallen more for the boy now. he really stayed later to bump into tae since tae hadn't come out the practice room earlier. he was happy he got to sleep with the boy, listen to him snore for some time, then cuddle without the other knowing.

in all he couldn't be happier, but for taehyung, he loved it but he fell asleep before he could even talk to him properly. " Taehyung why are you so late?" the leader of the group said.

" im- im sorry." he hung his head in shame.

——

A/N: I promise taekook will have a proper conversation sometime in the book. but they are doing a mission.

Endless Love 💕