CH.5

-"I still can't believe that the blessed temple is one of the tallest buildings in Atlas," Mitch said, baffled.

-The group was on the train again and was resuming their trip to Angelcrest until the train broke down midway. They ended up having to stay the night in Springmire as they wait for the train to get fixed.

-"Still not as big as the Grand temple, or as wide as the Maze Pagoda." Seto put in. 

-"How big are those?" Lowe asked, drying her hair after finishing her dip in the local springs.

-"I'm next!" Jerome and Ty bolted out the door.

-"The Grand Temple isn't the biggest thing in Nilfheim, but it's the equivalent of being at least 110 stories tall. The Maze is only 55 tall but takes up the most space. It also has a history of having the most dead bodies discovered in it until they decided to train people to guide tourists." Seto informed her.

-"Dead...bodies???"

-"Mostly of folks who get lost in the building. It's a building full of mazes and puzzles of course."

-"I...see..."

-"The only time there was an incident of someone nearly dying because of murder was this kid named Jacob. He was shoved off the 2nd floor...well, he fell off by accident once and shoved the second time around. He lived both times." Sky decided to add in. 

-"He's lucky that it was the 2nd floor, any higher he probably wouldn't live." Jason contributed from his bunk. 

-Lowe looked at him curiously.

-"What are you doing up there, Jason?"

-"Just memorizing some sheet music," Jason answered, showing her the sheets.

-"You can play music?"

-"It's kind of a requirement in a few of Nilfheim's school's curriculum to form a musical band with someone." Sky stated. "Either that or you're required to submit art into the Fhymein art contest every  month"

-Lowe asked, fairly confused, "But why?"

-They both shrugged, "Why not?"

-Lowe just stared blankly.

-Just then the door burst open. Mitch stumbled through the door, out of breath.

-"Guys," He said in between breaths, "There's a situation...in the lobby."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ty just wanted to take a bath and have a good night rest. He didn't mean to get into a fight with a rich woman and her husband over his sexuality just because he took a bath with Jerome. There were only 2 springs, both divided by gender.

-"This is such a dumb thing to argue about, there is nothing wrong to take a bath with a friend. The baths are divided by gender! It would've been much weirder if I used the girls' bath!"

-"Or you should have used it one at a time, not our fault that we thought you were gay." The woman said.

-"Why even assume? It's stupid, all that does is make people look like idiots."

-Ty and the woman went back and forth while Jerome stood awkwardly to the side.

-"How dare you imply that about me! I will have you know that my husband is the CEO of one of a powerful company, you say something out of line and we will sue!"

-"Says the person who implied we were gay and sneered at us!" 

-"It is not like it is a lie." 

-"For the love of Anain, how is a complete stranger supposed to know if we're gay or not!"

-"Like I said, if you did not want to have a problem you should not have bathed together. All that does is-"

-"Frankly, I don't think you should be telling them what to do with their lives." Sky interrupted the woman. "My apologies, but it appears as though you are accusing my friends of being gay. Is there a problem with people of the same gender sharing a bathing area?"

-"Since when did he get so professional?" Lowe, who hurried with Sky and Jason to the lobby, asked. 

-"He does that when he's trying to diffuse a fight, there's a 9 out of 10 chance that this works, although that's probably with Nilfhymien fights" Jason answered back.

-They turned their attention back to the argument.

-"It is unprofessional for two men to go into a bath together unless they are in a relationship!"

-"Maybe to some, but it's also significantly faster for everyone else if they went in groups to bathe, remember, this is a public bath." Sky stated. "I don't see a problem with two straight men taking a bath in the same area, besides, the springs are big enough for a fairly large group."

-"It is still not appropriate!"

-"Alright then, let me ask you this. If straight men can't take baths together then how about straight women? I highly doubt you have any problems bathing with other women?"

-"Of course what kind of question is-"

-"Then I'm sure you shouldn't judge," Sky interrupted.

-At that moment, the lobby's grand clock rang.

-"Well, we should be heading back to our hotel now, have a good day!" Sky grinned, taking Ty's hand, he proceeded to return to their room. Before disappearing from sight he turned his head towards the woman."

-"By the way, you look absolutely lovely today!"

-Then they were gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I have nothing against the LGBTQA community. I also found out that there is an extreme lack of things to argue about. Or at least I can come up with.]